Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Idol

My Idol

a part of “My Idol”, a fictional universe by Slendyman.

When a contest brings together the hearts of six people.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Idol”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] My Idol

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:05 pm

All goodies... what I thought xD

[Now I can plan things mwahahahaha >:]
Now just need contestant 1 sheet x3]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xantiz
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:19 pm

I just realized, my character is going to hate his fellow idols XD one has a bird AND abuses dogs, and the other hates animals and animals hate her XD
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Doesn't abuse all the time... only if he feels threatened x3
[and what's wrong with having a pet bird? >w<]

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:09 pm

:D Opposites attract? Who knows maybe they will become great friends *cough* or Enemies * Cough*.

The two characters we are awaiting will probably be posted up tomorrow. Hopefully.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm

My character is terrified of birds XD that's the problem.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:27 am

Remembered reading that but... birds are sooo cute x3

My bird will be like Hibird x3
[Super Cute!]

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 am

Well, I'm gonna have this whole traumatizing experience with birds and him storyline from his childhood that makes his fear of birds make soooo much more sense X3

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

My reservation is still up right? I have been unable to get on the computer lately and I I'm working on a form now.
And we're all just a little insane...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:45 pm

Think reservation is 2 days so yeah you still have it x3

Good Luck!
Will be your Idol pair so lets have some fun in the beginning x3

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:28 pm

How exactly are we opening this up? The idol going to the contestant's house?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Basically yes, I will open as my character heading to pick up the contestant. I'll give Princessboy another day and PM him if he still doesn't post up his character. :)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Xantiz wrote:Think reservation is 2 days so yeah you still have it x3

Good Luck!
Will be your Idol pair so lets have some fun in the beginning x3

Thank ya! I submitted it and now it's all good.

X3 We must have fun with the beginning. It will be more fun than a day in Wally World. (Which is pretty fun...when I'm there)

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 am

Well, Slendyman, if Princessboy doesn't get up the character, would you like me to take it over? I have no problems with it. That way we can get started faster =3

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Lol, trust me we shall have fun... at least I think so... I'm fun, I think.
[Yeah, I'm fun... In my somewhat weird way xD]

I think our character pairing fits really well, for several reasons. [Won't list em all though x3]

PS: You're missing "[/" signs before "img]" at the end of your image.
[Good pic btw x3]

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Lol, this should be fun. I looked at your character after I made mine and thought the EXACT same thing.

And thanks about the picture, I fixed it ^.^

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 pm

True true, we must think alike or something x3
And no worries about the picture, I just hate it whenever I get my coding wrong so I let everyone know if I see something in their coding xD
[I looked at my one and noticed that I had one wrong lyric and I was sadface]

Question: Do the idols have to arrive at the contestants houses in a limousine? Owo

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:35 pm

>.< Now I'm all pumped up to start this thing!
PrincessBoy send in your form PULEEZE!!!
I'm glad you told me about that too because I would have spazzed out if I had found it like that in the middle of this rp.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Me too, SUPAH PUMPED!
Lol that has happened to me before, realized that I had extra didn't put "/" at the end of my ones... Failed so hard >w<

>w< Wants to start today... or tomorrow... but preferably today xD

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:41 pm

^_^ Well I don't feel Princessboy is going to pull through, although Twi I appreciate you wanting to make another character. I was curious if Xantiz would like to instead? In noticed you were new to this site and I really liked how you made your Idol character. Would you be interested in making the other male? :O

I would love to start up today, but I'm caught between some things at the moment so I may end up starting us up tonight or tomorrow. I'm sorry for the wait! Also yes, the Idols will be riding in a limousine, they have to go in style. '3'

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xantiz on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Will do, I'll have a sheet up really soon. [Probably in an hour or less]

Dang... wanted to turn up to the house all BA like with a motorcycle... Oh well, plan down the drain xD [Flush noises]
Oh well... I can think of some other things x3

NOW TO WRITE SHEET WOOT!

Xantiz
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!