Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

a part of “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

You all come from different walks of life, different towns and cities and yet you all have one thing in common, you all have a ticket for Titanic's maiden voyage to New York. (Need ONE more MALE character, Not Accepting Females, just at this time)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Titanic: Ship of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Titanic: Ship of Dreams"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Titanic: Ship of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm

This looks like so much fun! This is the first Titanic RP I have seen and would absolutely love to join. May I double and play both a girl and a guy?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:25 pm

This is fantastic! Titanic is my all time favourite movie! I can see myself getting very into this role play :)

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm

I would love to join as well!

I got a good "head of time" type character that I would play with much fervor. ;)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 pm

I am watching the movie right now and I just realized that it would be really interesting if someone made a character who worked on the ship somewhere like down in the engine room :) Although I already submitted a character I think it would be great if someone else made a character like that.

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 am

Really happy at all your interest! kenzi of course you can play two characters :)

And yes a worker on the ship would be great U hope someone takes it up

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fucksociety on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 am

I submitted my character Kendra :)
Last edited by fucksociety on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

fucksociety
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:18 am

You remade this, right? I'll submit Rachel again.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 am

I see everybody has submitted a character! I better start making mines now lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm

I'm working on my characters right now. Just a suggestion, but maybe some other people could double up and play a guy too? We are quite short on males (though that isn't uncommon on this site).

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Yes I agree, we need men, I am working on a male character and he will be up soon :) so if you can please create a male character, a ship full of women ain't gonna be too interesting!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Also, I hope more people will join to! We need to even out the gender ratio lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Loc might not mind xD

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I doubt he would! Haha, so I'm loving all of your characters so far! But we really need males :( anyone know anyone who may be interested? Also anyone else really excited to see Titanic in 3D?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Well I am making a male character. So there is mine, Loc, and yours that is 3 and we have 7 females... so we need at least 4 more to make it even (if you want). The easiest thing to do would be for everyone to double, since then we would need less people to join. I find that the more people that there are in an RP, the faster it dies :(

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovelydivergence on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I will probably attempt to make a male character :) either Isabella's brother or someone completely new, I'm not sure. But I won't be able to do it tonight because I don't have access to my laptop until tomorrow.

lovelydivergence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:20 am

Thanks to everyone who has already made a male character they are great gonna get started on mine now :) Keep em coming!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 am

Ooooo, I got a good idea for my character to the point she won't be recognizable at all, haha. :P

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:50 pm

haha looking forward to seeing this Alise!

Just one other thing, well basically another cry for help if anyone can make another guy it would be so much appreciated! Looking for atleast 2 until we start!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:21 pm

I'll give all of you a hint!

She isn't going to be a "she" but another gender in disguise for cover-up from the paparazzi, loyal fans and the mass media lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!