Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Creatures of Humans

Creatures of Humans

a part of “Creatures of Humans”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

Once a year, a gathering called the Outing happens in the royal city of Nika. At this time, every six-year-old child in Carmanio goes out to bond with their Creature. (ONE MALE OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Creatures of Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Creatures of Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Alright, submitted Bernard. I hope you like him.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Gamer - Irk... hm... what do you think you want him to look like?

Sneaky - He looks absolutely wonderful, and I love his lazy Creature (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki_Wolf on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:23 am

How do you put the image to the description?

Iki_Wolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 am

I sent you a pm Iki, did you figure it out?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Iki - I'm not really sure what you mean, but if you're talking about where it says "REALISTIC PICTURE HERE" you just substitute the url for the image in for that.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm going to remove my charecter the rich girl, so sorry. I can't find time to make one and I'm just busy with school and roleplaying and golf started so sorry

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm

It's fine Written, does anyone maybe know someone that would like the part? Haha I have no friends so... I don't know anyone C:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

I would like to join for the part of the rich girl, if that's okay?

Solarbay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Solar - She's all yours.

Hey everyone else, so far I've been really lenient on the reservations, but for some of you it's been more than four days. If you're having trouble with finding a character picture, your Creature's ability, or anything else for that matter, please PM me. Don't just sit there, please. I'd hate for this RP to die just 'cause I put so much effort into it.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks. I just submitted the character outline. For pictures I just use a google image search. You can then toggle the results to include just "photos" which, most of the time, will have only realistic pictures. It takes a little patience to scroll through the weird random results to find something that works.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Someone didn't read the rules...

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Sorry, the color thing got lost; first time using a skeleton outline and I had to edit it a bit. If that really bothers you though then I really regret spending the 2+ hours I obviously put forth in making your skeleton and writing up a story unique to your setting. *frustrated*

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Yikes.........is this really the best way to start off an rp, guys?

Solar- Riot just wanted to make sure the hours she put in making her rp is recognized, all aspects of it. She just wants to make sure you read the rules. You put the color in their, no harm, no foul. By what she posted, it was in a teasing manner. It's not like she was disregarding the work you put in your character. She just wanted proof you read her stuff. 95% of all gms do it on this site.....95% of the good ones anyway.

Your character's awesome and you obviously put a lot of time into her. Don't through all that away because your upset you have to put "Blue" or whatever into your other slot. So let's just forget about it and have a good time on this rp. No one has to apologize because no one did anything wrong. But lets just be nice to each other, not saying that your not. If we rpers can't get along, who can?

Riot-How about you just accept Solar's character and tell her you would like her to go back and read the rules. Not saying what you did before was wrong, but this way is more direct and less likely for someone to get confused. Nobody was in the wrong, I'm just trying to make sure everybody is happy so we can have a good rp.

Whaddya say?

;3 Winky Cat Face

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah, you're right Sneakyrio. I overreacted and should have just apologized and changed it. I'm sorry, Riot. Other than some serious html coding cluelessness, I can be a fun and reliable rp'er. To be honest, if I hadn't read your rules I wouldn't have used that skeleton; curse you coding! But it's your call. My apologies again, everyone.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:29 pm

It's Ok, Solar. We love you.

YAY!!! HAPPINESS THROUGHOUT THE LAND!!!!!!!!

:) SMILEY FACE!!!

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

lol, yay! FYI: tablets suck to write anything on. The reason coding is so frustrating to me is that my tablet keeps auto-correcting the words and I have to go back 20x per code to tell it to stop. Thus...creating Tessla was a frickin' nightmare (though that outline was beautifully put together). So when I read Riot's post I saw red; it's like getting no credit for a report because you forgot to put page numbers on it. It's there in the handout, you read it and knew to put it in, but in the end you forgot and I assumed that was Riot telling me "no". Bad me.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh... this is a bit awkward... it was in fact meant to be in a joking manner. I'm sorry if it didn't sound like that. I probably shoulda put a "haha" after it or a smiley face or something. Haha anyway, I accepted your character simply because she's awesome (and her Creature is too cute) and not because you put "green". Haha! I also have to agree that tablets suck for writing. Mine never actually recognizes my writing style anymore. (:

On a happier note, I don't actually know about this RP. It seemed to have died before it started \: This happens all the time to me... Haha

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 am

I'd be willing to take on a second character? And have you posted it in Roleplayers Wanted? It's such a well put together RP that I'm sure there would be some interest there. Would be a shame if it didn't go through.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 am

You can if you would like and the thing is, I just feel bad since people reserved. I'm sending them all a PM right now and if they do not respond by tonight, their reserved character is going to be reopened. Ugh I hated doing this to people though ):

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 pm

If any of you are out there, I think I might start this and then if the other two spots get filled, then that person can just pop in. I'm just getting a sense that this RP is dead already.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!