Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Project ALPHA

Project ALPHA

a part of “Project ALPHA”, a fictional universe by AthenaUndying.

It's the year 2034. The United States has turned completely communist, World War 3 is starting to poke up its ugly head, and a rebellion is starting up against the US government. Will project ALPHA bring peace? Or will it itself fall apart at the seams?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project ALPHA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Project ALPHA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I have finished half Hades' profile nearly half...should I submit it?

EDIT: nearly finished with Apollo's profile so I'm gonna submit my half-finished profile of Hades...hope you like it, Athena

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:56 am

XD Hahaha, it's just something about her name and some characteristic I guess, being that anti-hero stuff.

Thanks, I'll post as soon as I can. :)) We still don't have a Zeus. I'm tempted to reserve it but I really want to focus on one character for now... *sighs*

p.s. I'm interested in what you made with her character->Aryssa wants to kill Athena? Aliyah will probably be part of the rebel later on, makes me wonder how things would happen.
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am

@Horseygirl: uhmm...after I finish my char sheet, would you mind checking out Hades? Because he has a closed relationship with Demeter and has saved her once...if you feel uncomfortable with that, I can change...just let me know, alright?

here it is...

Edward Blake

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

No, that's completely fine. I'm going to make Demeter today- i'll add that into her character sheet.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 am

thanks...and there's a relationship section in his personality if you need to read it...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Is there room for one more?

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Sure! I think Zeus is the only Quasigod left, but you can make a rebel or a scientist in Kronos or something! ^^

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 pm

I finished Lily. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Hiya! D'you think I could reserve the second in command of the rebels and maybe Zues too? I'm not sure if I wanna play both yet, but I'd sure like to. :)

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:49 pm

@Horseygirl Accepted, obviously! ^^

@blackwolf I went ahead and accepted your characters. You can just do the last two things whenever! :)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Naraness!! You are interested in this RP! Yay!
I hope that you get Zeus. :))

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Project ALPHA

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks a lot, Athena...I will try to finish them today...but if not, I'll still post anyway...I've got the personality down and the rest will be easy enough...I think XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Oh hi there! I didn't see your comment, Naraness. I seem to be doing that a lot, hehe...>.> I might need glasses guys. ^^" But yeah, you can definitely try out for either or both! I can reserved them if you want.

@blackwolf No rush! The history I just put in there to give the characters a little more depth. It's not really a necessity, and we don't really need the Achilles Heels until the fighting starts. I just wanted to give you the opportunity to start posting if you wanted to! :)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks! I submitted Zues, and I'm working on the second in command. Yes please reserve them for me? Thanks again!

Hiya Kyrie! Did you think I forgot about you? *Giggles* Yup! I'm here, and really looking forward to finally RPing with you. :D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Accepted! :)

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm going wait until black posts before I post with Lily

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:00 pm

@Nara, same here! Hahaha I saw your character, he looks interesting!
Most of the characters here too actually! I'm looking forward to reading more about this rp~ :3

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Haha, thanks Kyrie! I typed him up kinda fast, so he's not very well defined right now... *Sigh* Same with my post. My others will hopefully be a bit longer and less... Oh I dunno, scattered? I'm just so tired.

Oh and I wanna warn everyone, I won't be able to post much for the next few days.

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

^_^ You can edit him later! And your post is fine (with some issues about grammar but most of people-specially me- is like that so its ok), it just makes me wonder what will be Gabby's part. You should take a rest now! :D

@Athena, I think.. it's better if I wait for Rayne and Jack to post. (So that I can see their reaction to Aliyah and Kaine popping up in front of the bakery.) ^_^

PS. I wasn't able to keep track that much though I read all of the character profiles but who are the Quasigods that will be pro Kronos and those who are Anti-Kronos?

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 am

wait for me...I shall post tomorrow I promise...my life has just been really busy lately...I shall try to post for both Hades and Apollo tomorrow...XD XD XD...nice and long, too...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!