Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!

Rules..

a part of “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”, a fictional universe by foreverxraining.

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! This is a school where young skilled kids come to find their partner and rid the world of evil souls. Weapon or meister? Which one are you? Come join us... Closed, no longer accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rules..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm

I guess I was stupid for not putting these up before...

1: each post must be 70 words to 700 words as the max.

2: no more than five posts a day.. this is for those that aren't online as often

3: respect each other

4: respect me as your GM

5: post at least once every three days.

6: no godmodding

7: no mary sues... no one is perfect

Simple enough right? Failure to follow these will result in your removal. I'm sorry but these are very very simple to follow and if you can't handle it then this roleplay is not for you. If there are any issues, please contact me directly

I have taken off the posting limit since.. it really isn't being followed. Just have fun I guess....
Last edited by foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rules..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm

my apologies, understood!
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

Aye aye captain!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 am

Sorry if I didn't follow these earlier. I will try my best to remember these!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

So about the 5 posts a day rule does that apply to when you go on missions to go collect souls and it is just the two of you? And does it also apply to when you are just having a conversation so you are not actually doing anything that would make them behind on the updates?

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Well... When I firs made this.. I was expecting bigger Posts. Like in one post, ask more than one question or say more than one thing, then in the next post your partner will answer all the questions. I'll post an example here as soon as I get home to a real computer.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Example

Seeyanne jumped at the sound of a voice, her hands springing to her chest, stumped claws out, in an awkward attempt at defense. Her eyes went wide in her head as she took in his totally male form. "Get.... get away from me or I'll scratch you!", she threatened, besides the fact that her supposed weapons were blunt and void.
Was this guy another patient? Oh, he must be crazy if he was in this place! She eyed him up and down. He was certainly another patient. She backed further into the wall behind her, trying to retreat from the stranger. "Look, I'm just fine, just like you, kay? Don't try and grab me, I will bite! These people are always TOUCHING ME!", she squealed, her weak legs giving out from under her.
One of the doctors had informed her if she didn't start eating, they would force feed her. They said they might have to stick a tube up her nose. She banged her head against the wall behind her, then stopped suddenly, worried she might alert the doctors or the guards. One guy was more then enough to deal with.
He hadn't sounded hostile when he spoke to her, but she was still frightened. She scratched at her scars pointlessly, her blunted fingernails not even being able to open the weak scar tissue. "What, do I not look like I'm okay!?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit | Flag # Kura Asylum, 2012-02-18 17:13:43, as written by foreverxraining

"Don't worry, I'm not going to touch you..." Ezra looked nausious at the thought. He hasn't touched another person in years. Only the doctors had but they were always wearing gloves. His ice blue eyes widened curiously at her attempt to scratch herself. "And to be honest, you don't look that awesome, or healthy..." He wished he was back in his new cell. BEing so close to an upredictable person was killing him. Why had he walked up to her? He noticed all the scars on her arms and it reminded him of his own. The countless marks that were littered all over his body because of his need for blood.

"Just like me.." He wrinkled his nose. "I'm pretty sure I look sane enough. More sane then you anyway..." He straightened himself as he inwardly yelled at him for being so rude.

"Sorry that wasn't right. You look great. Do you need help getting anywhere or something? I can go get a wheel chair or something..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Kura Asylum, 2012-02-18 17:45:29, as written by HadoukenLSD

Seeyanne stared blankly at the strange male before her. She felt comforted as he informed her he would not touch her. He'd be about the only one who didn't want to prod and poke her. That made her releax a little.
And then he basically insulted her, critisizing her physical state. She caught him looking at her arms, noticing her many scars, pricks and gashes, holes and cuts, a numerous array of 'body art', as she prefered to call it, made from various weapons. He seemed just as uncomfortable in the presence of a stranger as she was. He had approached her though, hadn't he? She hadn't asked to be bothered. She was simply going to look out a window to see if she could see any more cats....
Then the male's person suddenly changed. From blatantly rude, he suddenly became genuine and apologetic. She cocked her head in confusion.
"I'm not crippled, you know. No matter what the doctors, or you, or anyone else says, I'm perfectly healthy".
She eased herself to get up, pressing hard on her scrawny arms and raising herself, making the act of standing seem like a chore. "I'm going to go find a kitty before those nasty doctors come back", she said matter-of-factly, turning her attention to the hall, in the direction of the window.
Then she turned back to the stranger. "Wait a second... if you're so sane...Saner then me, as you say, why are YOU here?"

Edit | Flag # Kura Asylum, 2012-02-18 18:07:45, as written by foreverxraining

Kitty? Ezra tilted his head. He loved cats. He had one when he was a little boy... Until his step sister made his mother get rid of it.

"I never said I was sane." The blonde teenage looked at himself. "I said I looked sane," This made his head hurt and he ran a bandaged hand through his hair. The urge to see red made his finger tips itch
Ezra Snow closed his eyes remembering the way the man that was his Step father had thrown up the first time it had happened. Little Ezra had been huddling in the corner, twitching from the horrors of his nightmare. The need to express it in blood had just possessed him, making him dig deeply into his arm with his sharpened pencil. Then the hellish pictures were there, Ezra barely concious on the floor and his step sister screaming, his step father retching.

It was beautiful in a twisted way.

"Let's just say that my step father got sick of all the blood." He bit the inside of his cheek forcefully, supressing the depressing memories. The rusty tang made him smile faintly. His button down dress shirt clung to his muscular frame as he breathed in deeply. The nightmares were coming. A bead of sweat fell down his nose and he looked at the first person he had talked to in years.

"My name's Ezra by the way."

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, understood. I will make my posts bigger from now on.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Libraga on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:32 pm

Oops sorry i will too, but I think i've gone over my post limit.

Libraga
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Just take a break for a bit. Usually they all come on in the evening, so once everyone's posted at least twice, you can go ahead.

EDIT: Rules have been updated. Please check them out.

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 am

Okay. I'm sorry!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello!

Just wanted to pop in and spout a couple of things in the mean time.

Guys, I ask that you please do not change the time without GM (foreverxraining) or Co-GM (me) confirmation, as it messes everyone up and it causes a ruckus. We both want this roleplay to be enjoyable and a fun experience.

I'd also like to request that you slow down a bit as people have been getting confused as to where everyone is/when. Though, I understand that some are eager to continue as enjoyable as this is; but if you do continue, I'd like for the people that are getting confused to speak up and ask what is going on.

Hopefully, Forever, other posters, or I will be able to see this and give you a small summary. A small, brief summary that goes over most of what has happened should be enough for a person to catch up, it will also be greatly appreciated by us if we are unable to post in time.

As said again, please slow down, but I will assure you there is no posting limit (as said in the rules), so please do not get worked up!

Thank you! <3
So adorable! â™Ĩ

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!