Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What's Your Dirty Little Secret?

What's Your Dirty Little Secret?

a part of “What's Your Dirty Little Secret?”, a fictional universe by Grumpy-Converse.

Ah, Summer, everyone's favourite time of year. You get off school, and it's time to make memories! But with every memory comes a consequence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What's Your Dirty Little Secret?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: What's Your Dirty Little Secret?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Well I can't reply until sameshitdifferentday replies. :P
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 am

Kay peoples, first up, what with no one posting?
(Excluding deadaray and happyface of course, and hanybanany I understand your...predicament :L)
Like,your slowling down other people! If you are goingaway, I liketo be toldbefore hand,and if you wanna quit it then PM me or post here obviously, and we can talk about a way to get rid of the character. Maye they move or commit suicide or something.

Another thing is, happyface was asking 'bout adding more secrets - Yuss you can :) as long as you don't delete any old ones. Also, you can make more secrets in the rest of the roleplay - like roleplaying killing someone etc.
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Where has everyone else gone? haha

deadaray
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm

I've just been chilling, because I'm not sure what to post.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Are there any more male roles open in this RP?

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

we could probably just like skip to the next day or something?

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Writeninshaddows- You would have to ask Grumpy-Converse.

deadaray- Yeah, that's kind of what I've been waiting for. The world does not need a bunch of random posts about Zaria sleeping. xD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

haha I vote we do that then haha just make a like waking up post

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writteninshaddows on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

I just tried to send Grumpy-Converse a message but it wouldn't let me for some reason?

writteninshaddows
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Not bothered o tag everyone but...

So so so sorry! I posted in OOC yesterday, but it must have not shon up! And I was going to post another message to skip to the next day, but then....homework *grumble Grumble*

But I will post it now! :D

Oh, and @writteninshadows I wasn't planning on it, but it doesn't look like everyoe is that commited.....(gah! ANother roleplay will fall into the 'inactive' category) so sure, go ahead.

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi guys, I was thinking of maye making a sequel - which probably seems a bit early, with only like 11 pages, and two days, but it's because alot of people have ditched. So if I were to, it would probably be say the start of the second week, (so wecould finish today and then make te new rp) and we could basically do the same events - except the people who didn't join the next RP would have either never existed or moved away. So, should I? Thoughts?

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadaray on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Did you try messaging them first? I feel like a lot of them probably stopped posting because the first day took so long and they didn't really have anything left to say once their characters went to bed and stuff. Maybe if they knew the second day was starting they would come back?

deadaray
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 am

Thanks ^-^ Will do that now C-:

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi Peoples!
To anser deadaray's question, it's a Friday... :L

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

I think a sequel is a great idea! And I can make Macy into more of a main character!

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Created A Second One:

What's Your Dirty Lil' Secret?

You can finish your conversation and such, and then we can start the next one!

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!