Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge

Important Notes by the GMs

a part of “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”, a fictional universe by ZombieGil.

Taking place shortly after Natsu and company stopped the Eisenwald Guild in Oshibana Town. An up-and-coming Guild decided to station itself in place of Eisenwald. Now Oshibana Town has it's own certified Guild; Draco Edge. (Semi-Closed)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Mage Guild; Draco Edge”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important Notes by the GMs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:22 pm

This forum is for the GMs ONLY! We will post important information here, please don't post unless you're a GM or it's URGENT as in LIFE THREATENING. Thanks :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Important Notes by the GMs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Hey guys! I've finally made the teams!

Team Sandra: Sandra R. Lecarde (S)
Team Guerilla Combat: Mordecai Cezaero (GA-A) and Chayton Ciqala (A)
Team (?): Shae Anne Ramine (S) and Eliza V. Hellsing (A)
Team Twilight Breeze: Akio Kakudo (A), Dimetre Vlasimaro (B) and Haruka Sora (D)
Team Bittersweet: Charlotte Leiss (C), Chowa Kyoku (B) and Cassadin Kayleth (C)
Team Ice Breaker: Anachayla Kaylorn (C), Seibi Kikaijin (C) and Kuroi Lightblade (D)
Team Silent Magic or TOFU (Totally Outstanding Fantastic Underdogs) (?): Sotofu Katsu (C), Theo Castille (D), and Elysia Avari Skylar (D)
Team X-Caliber (?): Morien Morningstar (C), Akumu Hoshimi (C), Fumiko Gato (D), and Roady Domene (D)

Loritova and Kacie Fienmal are obviously not part of teams for obvious reasons.

Note: Team Leaders are the first character listed and the team will need to create their own fancy name. (Sandra Excluded)

Sorry if you have any issues with your teams DEAL WITH IT! It took me forever, with some help, to figure this out!
So, uh, good luck and happy trails! :D
Last edited by ZombieGil on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 am, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Rank Promotions
A ---> S After being a member of Draco Edge for at least twelve months and having completed at least #10 Successful A Ranked Missions and #1 S Ranked Mission (with an S-Rank Mage) as an A-Rank Mage; as well as winning the S-Class Wizard Promotional Trial.

B ---> A After being a member of Draco Edge for at least six months and having successfully completed an additional #2 A Ranked Missions and #5 B Ranked Missions as a B Ranked Mage; as well as defeating a selected A-Rank Mage in a 1-vs-1 Dual. After completing the requirements you will gain the opportunity to be promoted to an A-Rank Mage.

C ---> B After being a member of Draco Edge for at least three months and having completed at least #10 successful mission completions as a C-Rank Mage; at least #1 B Ranked Mission, #4 C Ranked Missions, and #5 D Ranked Missions. Only after this do you have the opportunity to be promoted to a B-Rank Mage.

D ---> C After being a member of Draco Edge for one solid month without causing any major issues, you have the opportunity to be promoted to a C-Rank Mage.

~Age Restrictions~
S-Rank Mages can be no younger than 20 years old.
A-Rank Mages can be no younger than 18 years old.
B-Rank Mages can be no younger than 16 years old.
C-Rank Mages can be no younger than 14 years old.
D-Rank Mages have no age restrictions.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Jobs for Those Who Want Them!

~1st Volunteer: Draco Edge Job Board Supervisor - All you gotta do is make jobs and post them: You'll need to include Rank and Reward and Details.
Taken by Morien Morningstar and his assistant; Fumiko Gato

~2nd Volunteer: Guild Event/Party Planner - Plan Events such as the S-Class Wizard Promotional Trial, Promotion Parties and such. :D
Taken by Shae Anne Ramine

~3rd Volunteer: Rule Enforcer (Prefer S or A Ranked Member) - Basically make sure people follow the Guild Rules; i.e. Non S-Ranked Members stay away from S-Rank Job Board. (You can still take missions obviously, but you generally keep an eye on trouble makers)
Taken by Sandra R. Lecarde

~4th Volunteer: Medical Advisor - Your job is to make sure everyone is healthy and when they're sick you treat them, etc. (Again, you can obviously take missions, it's just a job for when people need to be healed/treated)
Taken by Elysia Avari Skylar and her Assistant; Haruka Sora

~5th Volunteer: Bartender - Self-explanatory, tends to the bar. Also handles all meal preparation.
Taken by Kacei Fienmal

~6th Volunteer: Librarian - Simply a person who enjoys books and keeps an eye on the Library to ensure that it's in a relative order.
Taken by Chowa Kyoku

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Ladies and gentlemen...After many hours struggling, crying, sweating, swearing, moaning and over all just headdesk-ing repeatedly, I have finished the maps of doom...I mean, the maps of Draco Edge...They are very simple and not very beautiful...but I think they will give everyone a pretty good idea about the room as well as the Draco Edge...Here they are

The General Map

Draco Edge - Ground Floor

Draco Edge - Second Floor

Males Dorm

Ground Floor

First Floor

Females Dorm

Ground Floor

First Floor

The position of the room WON'T BE CHANGED but if anyone wants to have a room, you can pm me or talk to me via OOC section...thank you very much

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

'Ello, loves. I've run twenty available members through the generator, and this was the result. I've made pairings based on listing. (i.e.: Number 1 on the list would be teamed up with number 2, 3 with 4, etc.) I believe random.org blessed the list with a decent outcome in terms of balance, so... here we go.

Characters that have been left out:
(Morien), (Chayton), (Cassadin), (Anachayla), (Kacie), (Dimetre), (Haruka)

A much clearer map of Fiore. If it isn't obvious already, I am of course, referring to the forest that just below the lake where 'Clover Town' is located.

Teams: Mission Impossible!

Team 1: Fumiko & Shea
Location: The border of the forest that starts near the river that flows from the lake.
Task: Follow the Trail: Team 1's task involves to follow four magical (Only visible for them.) markers. This can be rocks, trees, or even wild-life. Each mark will give the team a puzzle to solve, and one clue that must be remembered. (Meaning it will disappear as soon as they've read it.) The final mark will lead them to one final puzzle where they'll have to use the found clues to solve it.

Team 2: Chowa & Charlotte
Location: Akane Beach, once again near the border of the forest it connects with.
Task: Team Attack!: Fairly simple: Locate, and defeat Team 6.

Team 3: Kuroi, Sotofu & Roady
Location: The center of the forest that is right from the river.
Task: Triple Teamwork: Team 3 has the difficult task of finding, and defeating a Vulcan named Gronag. Rather large, and one of the strongest Vulcan around. Caution is adviced. (Hint: Try to locate a cave that's somewhere near the river that flows through the forest.)

Team 4: Akio & Seibi
Location: The border of both the forest, and the mountain on the right side of the land.
Task: Team Attack!: Fairly simple: Locate, and defeat Team 2.

Team 5: Akumu & Mordecai
Location: Just passed the train-rails between Onibus and Kunugi.
Task: Chained Course: So, the two of you are chained together, and are to travel from your starting position to the lake. There you'll need to dive and try to find a rainbow coloured shell that lies on the bottom of the lake.

Team 6: Theo & Eliza
Location: Just in front of the river, on the right side of the forest.
Task: Team Attack!: Fairly simple: Locate, and defeat Team 4.

Team 7: Sandra & Elysia
Location: The center of the forest that is left from the river.
Task: The Magical Fruit: The two of you are chained to each other, and are to climb to giant tree that is on the other side of the forest. Climb it, and pluck the apple-looking fruit that's located on the very top of it. Oh, and girls, wind magic isn't allowed.

NOTE!: Excuse my generic tasks, but I am feeling rather uncreative at the moment.

Team 2, 4, and 6: I hope I can trust you all to judge your own actions when combat is immanent. Feel free to talk things over on how the combat'll go, and who will win/lose. If need be, I can assist you in this if requested.

Team 3: You are free to play out the search, and the fight with this... beast-thing. As I said above, try to talk things over on how it may go. And if needed, I can assist if requested.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!