Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Curse of Magic

The Curse of Magic

a part of “The Curse of Magic”, a fictional universe by Mela.

The world of magic has been revealed, but humanity did not take kindly to the news. Now witches and Wizards are being persecuted, leaving many young practitioners without teachers. Will they learn to control their powers, or be destroyed by them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Curse of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Curse of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 am

well, i'm not sure if oyu caught the post right Mela, He didn't just shove her away, he pushed her to Kato in the same way someoen does in the movies to force them away when they are makign the last stand. I'm not sure if you saw it that way of if you're thinking he threw her to the groudn or something which isnt what he did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:31 am

i ca see her still being pissed but im worried you're playing it like he just struck her or something which definately isn't in his character. but yeah this whole scene is definately goign to make it hard for him to move back into the group, i'm not sure he will. I may make him a fyer, someone who stops in when needed but isnt' staying with the group to add drama.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm

That's was actually sort of my idea with the next character entering. I'd sort of prefer Artemis in the group, if you don't mind too much. O.o And I'll edit the post.. =) I did misunderstand... and I was surprised. Haha... 'cause I didn't see him that way either. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Promise on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

hi guys,
so so so so sorry. i've been occupied with homework over the last few days. i'm still up for work now, and its nearly 1:30am.
if you think it's going to take too long, you may kill my character. i won't be able to post - well have a dedicated post until friday. schools nearly back.

sorry again!

and hopefully not, but just let me know by pm if you'd like to kill off london.

Promise
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 pm

I won't... but I will be godmodding, just to move things along. ^^ And it's alright... but please notify me sooner next time.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 pm

There. Things should make more sense now. ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:36 am

Alright, I've edited my post to involve Artemis now, just to keep things happening. This may turn interesting.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 am

That's good, thank you ^^... but I actually think we're all waiting for forensic to post at this moment. O.o it's been a while there.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Whoopsie... I meant to post. But I've been living off of 3 hours of sleep. I promise I'll post tonight or tomorrow!
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Alright ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 am

Sorry if there are any typos in my post. I'm on the iPad and it likes to mistype things. xP

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 02, 2012 5:06 pm

You post is just fine, don't worry. ^^

Hey, Elrith... could put up a post? =) I'm sort of waiting for you, since it's been a while for Artemis.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon May 07, 2012 4:02 am

Has anyone tried PMing Elrith? Or has this been abruptly abandoned...?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 07, 2012 6:08 am

I'll be PM'ing him... ^^ Don't worry. I just think he's busy, honestly...

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon May 07, 2012 1:25 pm

sorry finals hd my ass in a sling, ill be posting soon then

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Haha... ^^ Don't worry about it. The pain of finals is well-known. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Aha... oops. Sorry for the novel, guys. xD I don't really notice when I write it. Lol.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed May 09, 2012 4:27 am

I will post later today, this pc is getting stuck so i rather not make a long detailed post and then loss it to this cursed machine...
I will have my own pc back in operation tommrow for sure so good bye to these problems then.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 am

That's alright. ^^ This RP is obviously just one of those RP's that are going to go slow, but still move... so that's just how it is. =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri May 11, 2012 5:43 pm

hmm i really want to make a long post but i can't think about much to put in it... i will have to think about it. For now assume i am in the car

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!