Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling In Love Is Such A Crazy Thing

Falling In Love Is Such A Crazy Thing

a part of “Falling In Love Is Such A Crazy Thing”, a fictional universe by WrittenInSilverInk.

3 love scenarios. Going against your parents. Having a child. And losing your memory. Oh the drama of falling in love. ((2 guys needed all girls taken))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling In Love Is Such A Crazy Thing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Falling In Love Is Such A Crazy Thing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Well that's my reason for not posting yet, but I think I'll do one tonight anyways, someone is bound to sign up for guy two eventually... Emerald, if you're still wondering I don't think that the person who originally reserved guy 2 is actually planning on creating the character as he's had almost a week to do so and the owner of this messaged him a few days ago and he still hasn't responded... So if you want to create him I think it's safe to say you could go ahead, if not, Mela could claim him I guess?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

Whatever it takes to get things started... xD I get impatient when roleplays take too long.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 am

Well it's safe to say that we can forget about the first person who reserved him... So we can give Emerald a couple days if they want to RP guy 2 I guess and if not you could :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:30 am

That's up to our GM, I guess. xD I dunno... I'm just bored out of my mind. Lol.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

Haha I know right. All the rps I'm in have been going really slow lately.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Submitted a character. I didn't want to submit it until I got a response from the GM but I figured since you guys had given up on the original reserve I would too.
And I know exactly what you mean, they all seem to be dying :(

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Edit: indeed they are... =/sucks. I've got an RP started that's on pause right now, and I'm starting up another soon, where I will only be accepting very active player. xD That way, I hope it won't die out. o.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Well yay :D At least we can get this show on the road.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Woohoo! ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 am

So is the roleplay still on? :) The GM seems to be a little quiet.
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 am

She does, doesn't she? -sigh- I hate when that happens.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Still we should try to keep this alive, she's bound to come around soon..

akjadestar
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 pm

-shrugs- i guess... O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh sorry, I'll be posting sometime tomorrow!
And I do too. :I

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 am

Lovely ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry for not posting in like, ever!!! I got distracked by something shiny! (I don't think i spelt shiny right) Well anyways sorry about no posting, I'll post tomorrow right now I'm a bit busy so sorry! I'm trying to fill out a character form for a horror role-play (love horror role-plays) while trying to study for a big history test tomorrow!

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm

I meant to post last night but then I realized I had math homework. Hopefully I'll be able to post more often in a few days

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

I posted! May have been a little useless, but... yeah, all idea'd out for the day. xP SO, goodnight everybody. ^_^

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:07 am

Grr... should've kept her on the beach, City... xD That way they'd get a chance of meeting. Liam could've pulled Mike along. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:21 am

I could say she forgot her phone? :)
Edi: and decided to stay longer sine she had 40 mins left?* xP

City
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!