Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Special Circumstance Teens

a part of “Special Circumstance Teens”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

You're a group of kids who help save the world undercover. Now that the whole world is actually threatened, will you be able to stop it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Special Circumstance Teens”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Special Circumstance Teens"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Special Circumstance Teens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

This looks pretty cool :) I'd like to make a character, but I want to clarify something... The government would come up to a teen and tell them to join SCT, just one day, or would they have been watching them for a while?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm

The kid would do a crime, but instead of going to Juvi the 'boss' of SCT would talk to them once arrested. O_o now that I think about it I'm not sure you would have been able to figure that out from what I wrote...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Oh okay,thanks :) I saw that in the intro/opening.. or whatever you wanna call it... I just didn't know for sure if you wanted that to be it exactly... I'll hopefully get my character up tonight.. If not, then tomorrow evening.. Depending on how many ideas pop into my head

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

I would like to join, aaaannnndd someone should go back to elementary school and learn to count to five again :P character app will arrive shortly.
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Okay:)

And PSHHHH...I can count to five...sort of.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Alrighty, submitted a character, hope she's okay.
I haven't filled in the how she joined part just yet, but I will.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:11 pm

-_- have you ever had one of those moments where you spend about an hour on a form then POOF! It says there is an error and you have to remake it? Because that happen to me last night as I was making mine.

Fallen, I shall look at her:)

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah that happened to me before.. That's why I've learned to copy and paste my stuff in another thing just in case. It's really a pain in the arse when that happens.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Aha, that happens to me all the time 8D.
I do copy things now though as I go so I can just paste them if something happens.
Eh, someone posted, so does that mean that we can post now?
I'm refraining from doing so just because it wasn't started by you xD;

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Should we start? Gezzy hasn't made a character yet, so I'm kinda skeptical.. I don't want to leave the creator behind.. O.o

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!