Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tier Village

Tier Village

a part of “Tier Village”, a fictional universe by KittyKnight.

a rated PG world where everyone is part animal We're back, and open for new players.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tier Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tier Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:19 am

Feel free to take either of them Kitty, though I'd prefer if you chose the brother cuz we don't need the evil one until later.
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pipzel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

sorry I've only posted once so far.. I've been having a very slow and depressing week

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Page 3 on activity! Woohoo!! btw Ima just wondering should I create a character for Aidas' dad, since he's da mayor?

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Might be a good idea.
and yes, woohoo for page 3!

^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 pm

I love everyone characters! lol . coming home to see what these rascals have gotten into makes my lame job and meany boss worth putting up with.

^w^

Oh oh, and waterdrinker, Hes, right. your character development/ rp skills are great. more so sense this is your first.

lol, the sad thing is. your English may just be better then mine, I've been speaking it for about 20+ years.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Yay! Extra ponts for me! but um... I don't know how I referenced Inuyasha..... lol... I'd never even heard of it... haha. But I checked it on wikipedia!
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterdrinker on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 am

Thank you all, there are still many things that i don't know. For example it took me three days to see the OOC tab. Also my english is just as good as my google is. :D

waterdrinker
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

k i'll create the mayors' charrie now.

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

yaay, lets make this the greatest thread on this site. ^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Sorry about dropping a big old post like that.
I've just been itching to rp something. lol

^w^

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 pm

hmm I've found theme songs for other characters, but the only one I kind find one for is the only one Im allowed to :/

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 am

Can somebody play the Parkinson family for me? They're like a rich family consisting of a mum, dad, son and grandma that live in a mansion and they're trying to set their son up with Aida, though I now that sounds old school. They may appear more so you could create character sheets for them if you want. I could rp them myself buuuuuuut....it'll be more fun if someone else does it! XD

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 am

Lemme get back to you when it's not 4:00AM lol
I wanna do it, but that might be the chronic insomnia talking

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 am

okey dokey.....
XD

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

ok, so I will play one (or more) I just need some more info on em

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 am

oh wow, I think I might have the dreaded writers block..
nah, just in a corner right now lol

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 am

kk so as i said before there's a mum, dad and the son.
son: very snobby and spoilt though he has a big soft spot for Aida. He is about the same age as her, 14-16 or around that. also he loves playing with model trains and building lego.
mum: she can appear very sweet and posh, which she is but she judges people a lot. she is also determined to follow ancient traditions. she works as a dress designer.
dad: he is a hard worker, but enjoys his job as in the advertising industry. he is probably the most welcoming of the family, though he does let his wife control him for most of the time.

Sorry it isn't much Kitty, but it's so you can add all of your ideas to it :)

pipzel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:20 pm

okydoky. the Parkinson family has been made (sort of) lemme know if they are about right.

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKnight on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 am

Almost.. ALMOST .

Tommy boy didn't quite drop the big L word. lol

I'm so mean to the readers. lol ^w^

I sowwy XD

KittyKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 am

They're perfect Kitty! Thanx a lot!

pipzel
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!