Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The New Host

Naruto: The New Host

a part of “Naruto: The New Host”, a fictional universe by Usui.

(Always Open!!) A new host for the Kyuubi has been made but such a life for her is one that was experienced in the past. How will Kurama's new host act upon finding out her past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: The New Host”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The New Host

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:19 pm

MFW last volume of Naruto Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:53 am

Sorry i still haven't posted (which i would've done 2 days ago) I don't have my laptop since its being looked at for me atm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Usui
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:48 am

-sigh- considering leaving this RP if it's just going to be inactive. Sorry guys, I really liked where this was going, but it seems that some people don't want to post even though it's up to them to keep it going.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 am

I honestly have been wanting to yet i just got my laptop back from my bro who was looking over it.

So I'm going to take a vote do we want to continue or not.

cuz yes life is definitely slowing me down but thats why i need more time to post. this last week had its reasons but yeah i'll go by whoever really wants to continue or w/e we really want to do because this rp isn't ran or made by me alone. Its all of us who took part in it.

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

Please chaps stay with this roleplay till Usui can come back; it would be a shame to have wasted the opertunity to play such great characters.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Ok I didn't want to point any fingers, but if it's for the sake of continuing the roleplay then I will. Usui, this isn't about you or anything, I think you're fine.

Shaodow, in all honesty, I wouldn't give a damn if you posted multiple times with your different characters. The point here is that almost, if not all, of us are waiting on YOUR characters. So I don't mean to sound harsh, but I really think that you should be posting more.

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I could try to create a kage character and try to keep the RP active until you can post if you like Usui but I would need some guidelines on how to use such a character.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 pm

hey you guys I'm back, I haven't been able to get on for a little while, had i been on I would have said fuck it and posted already but I really haven't been. I would usually make it my business to let people know before hand when I won't be on for an extended amount of time but I didn't get the chance to this time around, I would love to continue this rp and I'll try and get back to posting soon.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 pm

there i posted, may this rp be resurrected at last

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Usui on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Alright we're keeping it going? Then i shall post then - I wasn't quite sure what people's takes were on this but now i know so expect a post - especially now that I'm off for a week

Usui
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes we're keepin' this thing going :D.

Glad to see you back Shaodow.

I'll be posting sooner or later since it's been awhile and I need to get my creative juices flowing again -cracks neck-

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Glad to be back madame, sorry to keep you all waiting.I think I'm going to be making a change to the Hokage character I have, appearance wise for the most part, also we should round everyone up by sending PM's to those that have not been keeping up with the OOC as they will probably not realize we're getting back on track now.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey guys im still here, so ill try to hop in.
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 pm

I think I will fill in the role of the Kage we have missing but it will take me a bit of time to do so.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Steffix on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 am

I'm also still here but I am waiting for the little conversation between the Hokage and Maki to end so that I can enter the building and so that we can start the meeting. I can't rush in when the Hokage is having an appointment after all. :P
Once I can post with my Kazekage I will also post with my Genin in the Mist. :P

Steffix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 am

we'll be done after my post i think, i'll post when i get home this afternoon

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UVERazn on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am

Shaodow, is it ok if I have us skip to Yugao, Yoru, and Nagi arriving to konoha?

UVERazn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 am

oh yeah that's fine, we're gunna be ready to receive the other kage soon. I meant to have it wrapped up already but things did not go as planned so i haven't made the post yet

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, seeing how people will come to Konoha, I shall post with my uchiha and have her somewhat make appearance to two members of the team.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

ok I finally found time to past again, the Kage meeting is ready to begin. Live or die, the fate of the rp now rest on the shoulders of those who have yet to post

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!