Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sex, Blood, Games and Vampires

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Lol... it's 11:17 pm here... ^^ I'm UTC + 1...
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Are there allowed to be vampires from outside of the coven?
Don't be afraid to Ask about The Eternal War, or Project Aries, rps I am looking to get off the ground.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karazura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Post got a little long, guys... woopsy. xD Haha... but some of it is vampire-history... though only Anton was alive along with Lou back then. It's nice to know, however. ^^

@ Karazura: I like how you ask, and send in a sheet in the next instant. Before I reply... Haha... ^^ I'll reply to your character by PM.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Anton's not interested in bossing anyone around, mostly. He simply wants to fuck around and do his own shit behind the curtains, occasionally organizing a world war or two.

Also, World War II was completely Lou's fault. She dared him, and she picked Germany.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:15 am

Lmao... ah yes, can't ignore a dare, can he? =P

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 am

"But that man has such a funny mustache, he could never lead a nation...". "Oh, come on Anton...You're saying you can't do it?"

Nope. He can't from Lou.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 am

Sounds about right. Lol. xD And then he did... you gotta love that man. ^^ Well.. you know... besides the fact that he caused millions of deaths and mass-murder and such, but yeah... xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:40 am

Nice...

"Genocide and torture aside, Hitler was so loveable!"

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:15 am

Hahaha... no, that's not entirely what I meant. =P I was actually talking about Anton... though to be frank, I must say I sort of admire Hitler, even if I don't like what he did. I mean... look at what ONE man accomplished... that's seriously crazy. O.o

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:34 am

Finally got around to posting, yey me.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, the short "fuck you" version by Anton. *~*

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:48 am

Ouch... lol. xD So glad I'm not in Azrael's shoes right now, but it sure is amusing... ^^ =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 am

I have a feeling Azreal will be slightly displeased.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 am

Geee. ya think? lol! xD Poor guy... he's the leader and half his coven doesn't respect him more than a piece of shit - some more obviously than others. That'll start to present some serious problems very soon. (insert evil laughter)... ^^

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 am

*~* Not to mention, Anton is doing this in front of both female members of the Coven. Hell, even a human chick is present.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 am

Yuhp... xD Of course, it won't matter much to Lou... she already knew Anton's attitude towards Azrael... xD But I suppose that won't matter much to Azrael's wounded pride. Lol. ^^ Anton's a very cruel man, indeed.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 am

Slowly but surely, removing Azreal's dick.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:05 am

Haha... yes, but why? xD merely because he's male, or because he's the "leader"? O.o I'm trying to figure out the whyyyy's. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 am

He's arrogant, he's fun. He's self-impressed enough, he makes himself an easy toy.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am

Figures, I guess. Lol. xD But have you thought of maybe... why he's in the coven even? xD Can't just be for the fun, because compared to what he's accomplished earlier, this would be child's play, and not really all that interesting.

I mean, I know why Lou is... she loves the company, she doesn't like being alone, and in a coven, she doesn't have to be. Besides... she liked having playmates. ^^ But why is Anton?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am

Probably because Lou wanted to be, and he just went with it?

Blazezon
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!