Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games: Rebirth

The Hunger Games : Rebirth

a part of “The Hunger Games: Rebirth”, a fictional universe by Ashtonwolf.

Well,what if katniss never voluntered and what if diffrent tributes were in the games and now with Gale as a tribute for district 12 who will rise,and who will fall ?(still accepting and has begun )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games: Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Hunger Games : Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 pm

ok

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm actually going to have a district partner to rp with this time? :D I'm so excited

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Normally i stay away from such rp's but I will give it a try..

boy, district 7, ax... :D

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

ok,and im adding more weapons so if you want to request a weapon i can make it available ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Sun May 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Can I reserve the throwing axe?

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sun May 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Oh so quickly: Can I reserve District 11 female? And I was thinking of like making a Rue, so can I have slingshot as my weapon? I'm pretty sureit mentioned in the books that she was good with it, but I'm not sure, I have a pretty bad memory.
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun May 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Yeah you can

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun May 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Can I reserve District 3 male?

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun May 06, 2012 8:19 pm

yeah

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm

What do you mean by the "(Holding off)" on District 9 and 10? I would really want to reserve a girl from District 10..if that is possible

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

I mean until more people are intrested.
Yeah u can reserve her

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Alright, thanks!
Last edited by AugustaBlaze on Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby synester on Mon May 07, 2012 3:14 pm

ok so how are we going about the killings?

synester
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Mon May 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Its simple-Get permission to kill one's character
-If they say yes do what you want to them in any way
-The attacking style has to be original to this-Demsel lifted his hand up as it made dalgel fall to the ground hard as she was about to die in any minute the life was draining from her eyes as Demsel bashed the rock towards her head to finish her off or something like that but be discriptive please.
-You can kill anothers character if they don't post for atleast a week or two because people may wanna alliance with them
Thats all :)

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Ashtonwolf says posting will hopefully begin tomorrow

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon May 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Just noticed something- both Dale and Marshall have the sword...

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Tue May 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Just A Question: Why are you holding off on District 9? Like, I know you are waiting for more people to come, but why do you not like them joining 9? :)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Tue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm

because i know district nine isn't the most popular among roleplayers

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed May 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Just throwing this out there in case some aren't clear: the career districts are one, two, and FOUR, not three. Three is excluded from the careers because they're like the nerds of Panem, and the Capitol likes one two and four a lot more. I'm serious, might be wrong about the reason but look it up: one, two, and four.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby synester on Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 pm

sorry been afk a couple days ill try and get my character done tonight

synester
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!