Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Engulfed In Darkness

Engulfed In Darkness

a part of “Engulfed In Darkness”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

Stay in the light, they can't get you in the light can they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Engulfed In Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Engulfed In Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue May 15, 2012 1:26 pm

ForeverADream wrote:If any girl spot is opened up, may I please reserve it? I will most likely have a character up tomorrow :)

Oh, and btw, I love the Paramore avatar icon :3

I'm sorry to say that all the girl spots are taken. I'll PM you if one opens up though

Shaodow wrote:I'll reserve demon #3

Shall reserve

Manyfacesofthemoon wrote:Sorry, I had to go into work before I could finish my character. I shall have her up today. Sorry about that.

It's fine. Reservations last for another day.
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Character has been submitted, hope she is acceptable :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Tue May 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Question.

You say that the demons can inhabit the bodies of those they've fed off of. Can they keep the body they're possessing, or do they need a new one once they leave?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 pm

alrighty, thanks, ill have my character submitted asap.
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu May 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I submitted my character, but I'm having trouble with the image sizes.Hopefully I can get it fixed, but just know that I'm trying.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Thu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm

I APOLOGIZE!!!

I have not been on lately and haven't gotten the chance to get my character up and running! I can probably get her up tomorrow, day after at the latest. BUT I DO APOLOGIZE!

Also, I think the answer to Silver claw's questioni is they can use the body they fed off of even if they have already used it once.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 am

Can i reserve a demon?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Gezzy. Just to let you know, Ill be on a plane most of Monday, so I will not be able to reply at all Sunday and Monday. I should be back in action on Tuesday though.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

when will this rp get moving? Get it together or it's gunna die out

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Tue May 22, 2012 11:14 am

No! This can't die! *cries*

I think we just need more demons, then we are set! The other people aren't like needed or whatever...

I suggest maybe maing a Roleplayers Wanted thread? Or maybe asking around in some of the OOC's - as long as it is not against the roleplays rules, of course :)
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

The problem here is an in active GM

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu May 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Alright guys, Im officially out. Havent heard anything from the GM in a week. Good luck.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I am out as well. Hopefully you guys can kickstart this roleplay soon. Have fun.

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!