Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Engulfed In Darkness

Engulfed In Darkness

a part of “Engulfed In Darkness”, a fictional universe by gezzygezzy.

Stay in the light, they can't get you in the light can they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Engulfed In Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Engulfed In Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon May 14, 2012 11:30 am

Hi there everybody! Now that you've read that whole introduction and rules...I would like to say WELCOME TO MY RP!

I'm going to say right off the bat that I will be pairing everybody up randomly. It's not going to be Demon 1= Girl 1, because I want it to be a suprise! Last time I tried a couple like thing I let everybody pick their own pairings. Let's just say some people got left out and felt bad, that's not happening this time!

Well have fun!
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Engulfed In Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello :)

I've taken a looong hiatus from RP, but I'd like to get into the swing of things again and your RP looks like the prefect way to go. I'd like to play a girl and a demon, but I dont want to step on anyones toes and take a spot that someone else wants, so I'll wait a bit before I submit a character. Assuming I get the okay from you, of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 pm

You got the okay:)

I'll go ahead and put them down as reserved though if that's alright.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Sure is. I have a quick question though. When you say 'form' on the Skeleton, what does that mean?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon May 14, 2012 1:42 pm

I'll reserve a girl please! ^^
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm

If it's possible, I'd like to reserve a spot as a Girl.

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon May 14, 2012 2:24 pm

XD My mistake. The form is the skeleton, I should have probably put a - after it to make that more clear...

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Mon May 14, 2012 2:26 pm

I forgot to ask, what is the age range for the characters?

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon May 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Submitted A Character, hope it's up to your standards! :L Please tell me if there are any changes to be made and such^^

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxChristinaxX on Mon May 14, 2012 3:26 pm

May i reseve a girl please? I would really like to join

XxChristinaxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genericroleplayer92 on Mon May 14, 2012 3:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a demon, if that's alright with you. And I tried sending you a profile, but I was told I wasn't allowed to send private messages. any thoughts?
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

genericroleplayer92
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Manyfacesofthemoon wrote:I forgot to ask, what is the age range for the characters?

RIGHT! The age range...let's say 15-18?

Grumpy-Converse wrote:Submitted A Character, hope it's up to your standards! :L Please tell me if there are any changes to be made and such^^

I shall look in uno momento!

XxChristinaxX wrote:May i reseve a girl please? I would really like to join

Shall reserve

genericroleplayer92 wrote:I'd like to reserve a demon, if that's alright with you. And I tried sending you a profile, but I was told I wasn't allowed to send private messages. any thoughts?

You must be new. Usually you have to have a certain amount of posts to do so. I think if you post ten times in this forum you can PM me:)
And I shall reserve you a demon.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Can I take that girl that is reserved but available if the other member does not? I can have a character up today if you want.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon May 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Please Kay, go ahead and take the girl :) I thought this may happen

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Mon May 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Okay then, I shall change the reservation. Silverclawedmouse I think I'm going to lock in your demon reservation then?

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon May 14, 2012 5:12 pm

EDIT** Nevermind

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Yup. I'll take an older demon too.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

If any girl spot is opened up, may I please reserve it? I will most likely have a character up tomorrow :)

Oh, and btw, I love the Paramore avatar icon :3

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Mon May 14, 2012 11:41 pm

I'll reserve demon #3

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manyfacesofthemoon on Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Sorry, I had to go into work before I could finish my character. I shall have her up today. Sorry about that.

Manyfacesofthemoon
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!