Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New Beginning

A New Beginning

a part of “A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Zonko.

A Hogwarts role-play taking place in 1999, right after the war at Hogwarts

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Sun May 20, 2012 6:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A New Beginning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zonko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 am

Interested, I'll have a CS up soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 1:05 am

Rhea and Raven are accepted c: We'll start Role-playing when we get another male for Gryffindor. As for Cassie, she conflicts with a RP rule: 7. Original characters, no relations to the characters from the novel

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon May 21, 2012 2:20 am

Zonko wrote:Rhea and Raven are accepted c: We'll start Role-playing when we get another male for Gryffindor. As for Cassie, she conflicts with a RP rule: 7. Original characters, no relations to the characters from the novel

Knew I was forgetting something!!
Editinggg history!!!!!!
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

Submitted a character. Hope you like him.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

Mr. Lowth is accepted c: Thanks for editing Cassie, crybloodredtears. You may now post!- I forgot to mention that I'm also relatively new to this forum, so if I any do anything wrong please tell me so xD

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 4:38 am

Just a question... What do you want to happen in this RP. I imagine we shall all meet and everything but what will happen?

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 am

We do meet, yes, but the rest I think will go according to RP. There isn't a plot and such just yet

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 am

Cool. Sounds good. Oh and if you were trying to escape Marcus he won't let you. Once something interests him he doesn't become obsessed but something similar. And now he's got it in his mind that Daniel needs help with communicating with people. So to get to know him better he has devised the plan of Daniel tutoring him, which he does need as well.

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 am

Oh yes, I've gathered that c: Forgive Daniel, poor boy, he's painfully shy! xD

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 5:46 am

Haha. He's Marcus' new project. He plans on getting him to be a bit more out there whether he likes it or not ;)

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 am

Brilliant! Sounds like a sure plan. Where is everybody else? C'mon guys, now's a good time to join in xD

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 am

I know! What's with this, we can't have a whole RP with just the two of us... Although I'm sure we could manage ;P Haha!

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 6:49 am

Haha, I agree, but I really hope they do join in soon :c I'm off for the night (Well it's night where I am, anyway), I'll post tomorrow!

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leshok on Mon May 21, 2012 8:47 am

Submitted my Gryffindor for approval! Think this could be fun =)

Leshok
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Mon May 21, 2012 11:56 am

I go to bed at 3:30 am and still miss a whole bunch.... Time to catch up. xD

And thank you for allowing me to, Zonko!

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 3:42 pm

It's the whole time zone thing... Kinda sucks sometimes.

Just had a thought... How are we going to meet? With the Slytherin that is...

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zonko on Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Hmm... I have to go to school in about 30 seconds. We all could meet in frees, some of us might have the same classes...

Zonko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Mon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Yeah I'm at school now, just arrived actually. I had a look through all their time tables but I didn't have any lessons for Frees the same as them...

Adantas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leshok on Mon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

is there still the open slot for this rp? submitted my character and wanted to know if i should be waiting to hear back or not..

Leshok
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!