Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Avengers: Lost Memories

Dark Avengers: Lost Memories

a part of “Dark Avengers: Lost Memories”, a fictional universe by WadeJackel.

You are a Superhero, at least you think so.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Avengers: Lost Memories”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Avengers: Lost Memories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok... first off, fuck you, Bromander. Just fuck you....you and your "epic" post can lick my butthole

That being said, nice post, brah. Anyways, When's this other RP starting? I wouldn't mind being in it as well, though I'm hearing rumors that I might be away from the world wide web for this month starting sometime that I'm not aware of yet. If that ends up being the case, I'll relieve Iron Man to whoever until I get back or permanently, whichever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 pm

I can caretake Iron Man if you need Famished! Also, PM me Bromander, maybe we can work out a deal!?
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 am

I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:31 pm

...crap, I was an idiot and completely forgot to submit my application -_-

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Ang, I think its a little late to add a char, but the second part of this will begin soon so keep checking for it

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm sorry ^^ I submitted a character already, just don't accept it. I'll keep an eye out for the second part- do you happen to know how soon "soon" is?

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 am

Well.we.are.going.along.at.a.pretty.good.pace.with.this.one.so.i.dont.think.it.will.be.too.long

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Ah, okay, thanks and sorry. :)

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 am

Hey Guys, this RP has inspired to want to make my own. I promise, I am still dedicated to this RP and still want to enjoy this Universe, but I have an idea so we can have an alternate story running at the same time.

My idea is this: We are in our own version of the Marvel/DC Universe, maybe even a version of the one we are in currently. The hero's are all gone, and so are the villains. They have all died or retired, all dissappeared. Then, a new generation appears. They are not the children of our hero's or anything, unless you want them to be....but they have their own powers, story's etc... and become the new Incarnation of the Avengers.

They may bump into Supes, Hulk, Cap etc as cameo, but this story will be about new hero's in the incredible Dark Hero Earth we have created. If you are interested, tell me. I would like to run it as a group GM style thing, and to invite everyone in this RP to join. Like I said, it will be in the Dark Hero Earth, where our characters live, but with completely original hero's, some of whom may be children of past heros.

So, just tell me. With WadeJackels permission, I will start it up, and call it "Dark Avengers: The New Generation". Also, I will accept villains, though I plan to RP a major baddie. Tell me if you guys are interested, thanks!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Sounds really cool, Ill get to work on an original char

How original do they have to be? I mean can I use a well known Superhero and just give him an entirly new background history etc?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Yeah, thats fine Wade. I'll get it up and running!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 pm

I like the idea too, I'd probably make an original character with canon character influences and history elements. Like a canon character is big in my characters background or something

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Its UP!!! Submit your characters, I have a good plot in mind!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Still creating mine, should be up there sometime tomorrow. This going to be cool, think I have come up with a very unique superhero, by applying my knowledge of the Gnostic religion.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:01 pm

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Come on everyone submit a char to Brock's cool dark avengers rpg, lets get this one going to

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Im going to send out one final batch of PM's, then after two days, me, broc, and brom, will finish the rpg.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Im going to send out one final batch of PM's, then after two days, me, broc, and brom, will finish the rpg.

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:09 am

Brom and I are ending this rpg

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:25 am

like bawses

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!