Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bounty Hunters: London Underworld

Bounty Hunters: London Underworld

a part of “Bounty Hunters: London Underworld”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

Bounty hunters organized into warring guilds? Murder? Treason? Betrayal? Why the bloody hell not?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bounty Hunters: London Underworld”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bounty Hunters: London Underworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sat May 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Sounds good. I managed to get my character back towards the Stonebridge Museum at the moment. I am assuming it would be alright if not all the characters are happy with the merge for the better good? Or would you rather prefer everything be alright with them

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Genre
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm assuming by "merge" you mean the guilds working together? I don't think that'll happen for a while; Machiavelli, Brooks's, and the Underworld are incredibly powerful guilds and it's going to take a lot to shake them. By the time that does happen, things will be very different. But if some characters aren't too happy about working together, that can only make the storyline more interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sat May 26, 2012 10:13 pm

That sounds like a ton of fun. I apologize for my wording. "Merge" was a terrible choice and yes, I mean work together to stop this fire bombardier. Also Peter being a old Brook is gonna make this story line very fun to mess around with.

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat May 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Okay, I'll admit. That Sims pun was intentional, and as terrible as puns come. No matter, I believe it added quite nicely to my word count. (As did the copy pasting of character dialogue.)

Anyway, terrible puns and copy/pasting aside. I haven't really made myself present in the OOC, have I? Name's Byte, as you already know. (If not, then you have a terrible eyesight. C'mon, my bloody username is right there!)

So, I did have a few ideas in mind. But it would be mostly just Adrian's personal revenge thing, and doesn't really require any 'other' characters at all. Yeah I know, collaboration! Teamwork! No character can be on his own. But I don't want character intereaction. It's uninteresting, plain boring, and I believe written actions say more than a thousand dialogue boxes. <--- Alert! Selfish Writer. (This was partially sarcastic.)

Hmm, not much else to tell I guess. Hi, maybe? Hope we'll get some interesting arcs going on here, and if luck may have it, I could even be bothered to forge a second character for this. We have too many males! We need moar sexy females!

Okay, that's my first input for the OOC. Terrible, isn't it? *nods*

Anyway, I'll be around... and stuff.

- Byte
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sat May 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Byte wrote:
We have too many males! We need moar sexy females!

my sentiment completely. anyone have any friends? haha

although, there are a few female characters in this RP, but most of them are NPCs. There's Victoria, for one, and Jessica Bainbridge (yes, Jason Bainbridge is a cross-dresser. spoiler alert.) I'm not sure how good I am at RPing female character though, so we'll see.

@Genre- haha no need to apologize, I was just making sure we were on the same page.

anyhow, if it's alright with everyone, we'll be doing a time-skip to the masquerade as soon as this little interaction is over.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sun May 27, 2012 12:13 am

I am good for the time skip. I think we should wait for tally to get on for her confirmation also. Also Byte's bet too. This is such a good plot I am suprised there is so few people in it. (Personal opinion).

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 27, 2012 12:26 pm

@Genre:
The majority of members on this site are more prone to generic twilight-emo-highschool-angel bullshit. (Excuse me language there, Mates.) Rather than applying for something that actually has solid plot-lines, besides rigging beds, and talk angsty until you're bored of everyone choosing to play depressing teenagers with a split-personality complex.

@Jacopo:
Funny how Peter believes Adrian isn't one for joking around. Given the fact that Adrian is a complete joke in, and of himself. Really, you need to be terribly mad to thank debris for not making a Vigilante pancake out of you.

Anyway, I will write down one more post, and I believe that would be the end of our introduction arc. Now we must trade an ugly creation of Dr. Frankenstein, for a beautiful Transylvanian lady. Probably kill Dracula in the pro- Oh wait, wrong story.

*ahem*

Let us find some masks (Not to be confused with The Mask.), and find Bomber Man, yes?

- Byte

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun May 27, 2012 12:38 pm

I'm fine with a time skip ^.^

Also, I'm completely up for making another female character. I don't mind it at all.
ImageImageImageImage

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 pm

@Byte- I'm sure he is, although remember that Peter and Adrian have had limited interaction with each other in the past. Peter is completely intimidated by him at this point, so you can't blame the poor chap for not wanting to mess around.

and YES! I have won the title of Not-Another-Angsty-Highschool-RP! there is no greater honour.

The masquerade should be interesting. There will be some shooting at the end (poor Mr. Beauregard), but I'd prefer if our characters spent the majority of the evening having a merry time dancing and playing mind games on one another.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 pm

@Jacopo:
May I present you:

The seal of Originality

The seal of Awesomeness

Yes, yes. You are awesome indeed. I would say wizard, but nothing magical was part of what makes this something to enjoy. Rather than jumping around and pretend you have wings. (Again, referring to generic role plays.)

...playing mind games on one another.

Well, Adrian is certainly to participate in mind games. Care to be mind-fucked, Peter? Chess will read your mind. I haven't made enough generic chess/gambling references. I believe this masquerade would be a great opportunity for that.

@Tallyrebel:
Trust me when I say that Adrian would have helped Amaryllis, even carry her to a clinic, were it not for a more important matter that was scratching a particular 'Must have information' itch. Good thing our Gentleman was there to help her instead. Tsch, calling Adrian a child. He's the one looking up skirts that are many years younger than him.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun May 27, 2012 2:06 pm

@Byte: LOL don't worry about it ;P I completely understand.
I didn't expect help in the first place lol

@Jacopo: I know we're having a time skip to the masquerade. I was wondering if you minded if Amara infultrates and becomes a friend of the hostess. This would give her probable reason for her to be there if she needed the excuse.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sun May 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Of course; whatever Amara has to do to get inside. They're all going to crashing the party anyhow, as none of them actually were invited.
If everyone is fine with it, I'll start working on my masquerade post. You can wrap things up in your own posts and then do a scene change if necessary.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Sounds like a plan and it isn't Williams fault for being a older perv. I made hm that way :0.

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Well, I will enjoy the Masquerade. As will Adrian, no doubt. He convinced me that I should give him a red and white suit, even though I wanted to go with a greenish-brown one. (D:) Well, Brooks' Vigilantes are comfortable where they are. As are Underworld's. Now, where is our lady for the evening?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun May 27, 2012 8:34 pm

@Jacopo:
I was wondering are you going to be writing for the guy we're all after?

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sun May 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes, I'll be posting as Beauregard. One of our characters should realize that Beauregard is there not only to associate with several colleagues (whose identities are yet unknown), but he is also there to blow up the ball, and Countess along with it (does her connection to Victoria have anything to do with it? Oh, the mystery! haha) So basically, the masquerade will turn into a race against time as our characters work together to stop Beauregard before he lights the fuse.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Haha. To be clear, Peter wasn't trying to be rude, he's just very blunt, especially when he feels out of place.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Seconding Telly's question. Also, apologizing for Adrian's interruption. I needed to have him somewhere, though I doubt it's an inconvenience. Recognize him, or not. Whatever suits you best. Or tell him to piss off, works to. (:X)

@Genre:
Honestly, after reading your last post? I think I like William's 'suave' personality. It's pretty cool to see a flirtatious character who doesn't brag about everything, just to get with the ladies. Or maybe he does? *ahem* Carry on.

@Jacopo:
*nods* But Adrian considers it rude, you know. No pretty lady should be blamed for anything, especially not for something she did not commit in the first place. (That doesn't excuse his reaction one week ago, heh.)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm

@Byte thanks lol. William feels like a second brother the way he acts to me.

Apology for the slower posts. I am still getting used to post long posts. A good habit to get into now.

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

LOL I cant help but enjoy William's personality. He's like that touch guy who you think you'd be scared of but the moment you get inside his brain its just a world of women. I just can't ever read the posts about him without grinning.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!