Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Internationals

The Internationals

a part of “The Internationals”, a fictional universe by TheIMan.

“The Internationals” is an Modern Tech Role-Play set in 2015, centering around the actions of a group of international human-rights vigilantes and do-gooders, the 7th Internationals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Internationals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Internationals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Internationals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheIMan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Internationals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:36 am

Hello! First of all, this sounds like a really awesome roleplay, and I'd love to join. I have one quick question, though. The first rule says that we need to provide links to at least two character-driven roleplays we have been in. I am a fairly new member to this site, so I haven't been in very many roleplays on this site, however, I am an avid roleplayer on multiple other sites. Are we allowed to provide links to roleplays on other sites to qualify for the first rule? Or should I just post some examples of my posts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Sure, in fact this is my first time using this site as well, I'm mostly NationStates or DeviantART. The important thing is that I can get a feel for your skill level

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue May 29, 2012 4:12 pm

This is interesting. These roleplays you want... I do not have any completed roleplays to show you.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 4:25 pm

They don't have to be 100% complete, but I need to see at least a few posts

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I have a few posts in this and this.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Should I post the links to the roleplays here or on my character bio?

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

@TheFinalOne: Looks good to me, feel free to write up a character!

@Lucian1549: post here, I'll let you know if you're good to write up an OC

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Tue May 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Ok, here are a couple of links (Pardon that they're almost all OneXOnes, I haven't found a decent literate group roleplay in a while)
My username is Icewing in most of the roleplays, and if you doubt that I actually am Icewing (Or any of the other usernames I mention I am), I am able to prove it.

This one is fairly old, as you can tell by the dates on the post, it's from almost a year ago. My literacy is a good deal better now than it was then. The first few posts are probably the best examples of shorter posts from me.

This is a slightly more recent one, but, again, my literacy has improved slightly since then. The first post is a decent example of an average post from me. The later posts in that roleplay have gotten slightly shorter, mainly because both I and the other roleplayer lost interest in the roleplay.

In this roleplay, I'm known as Mana1549. This is an example of what I can write if I have the time, energy, and boredom. Most of my posts are about half the length of these.

Finally, I have two posts in this roleplay that you can look at. They're the most recent of all of my posts. Obviously, I'm known as Lucian1549 in that one, considering its on this site xD

Sorry for not finding any slightly more recent examples ^^;;

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Looks great, go ahead and make a character if you want

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Ok, yay! *bumbles off to go make a character*

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Heyo; hoping I can join this merry crew here. I would like to think that all of my posts are good examples of my skill as a writer, but you can find a couple of my personal favorites here and here.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Looks fine over here, you're cleared :D

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I PM'd you some off topic links, can I start making a character?

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Sure thing, you check out

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Cypher! Hey!
It's quite late here. I'll create the character in the morning.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Id like to see if I make the cut

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/legend-of-zelda-generation-of-hope/ #1, This is one of the Rps I got really excited about, but unfortunately it died before it had a chance to begin.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/love-of-music/ one of the 2 roleplays Ive been in that have been completed. Everyone else bailed, and Musiclover and I decided to finish our story. We needed the closure XD

hope I make the cut, and if not no hard feelings :)
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Looks good from where I'm standing :D

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheIMan on Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 pm

So, I've got 6 confirmed, (one via PM), that leaves four more slots.

TheIMan
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucian1549 on Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I'll have to post my character tomorrow, the thunderstorm outside is making me slightly nervous about using my computer, so I'm going to be logging off for the night.

Lucian1549
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!