Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

St. Love Mansion- I Love You

St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

a part of “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

Different people, different love. How can these people find love when they have already given up on it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Love Mansion- I Love You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: St. Love Mansion- I Love You 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

@PrincessBoy- AWEE I am sooo sorry! D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

It's okay, I'm rewriting it right now. I'll get it done.
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu May 31, 2012 10:27 pm

And I'll get up later to finish Alan's post. Dad wants me in bed. Sorry. ^^;

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:18 am

Hey guy s i wont be on till .aybe tomorrow i am going to my friends house the.were going to a amusment park saturday. So. Post and ill get on add summaries and post to. :)

P.s sorry for all the random dots -.- im on my not so smart- smart phone

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Noooo, don't leeeeave me! Oh, and I finished Alan's post.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:57 pm

Are we gonna continue or something?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lambie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:21 pm

I think we need to wait for Neon.Lynx

Lambie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Yea,they said they're be back tomarrow.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 pm

hey guys im back! Sorry for making you all wait D: here is the pathetic summary

I emailed KayEyeEmm and asked her to get ghost 4 up, if she dosent reply within 24 hrs. the role will go to theMoonlightTheory. She said the role can be given away

SUMMARIES

Zhou Mi- MimI first had flashbacks of his ex girlfriend and soon to be fiancé who was a total snot! She was a gold digger who wanted his money and finally they spit when he didnt give her the ring she wanted. His friend henry gave him the letter telling him that he won the trip and when arriving at the mansion he thought it was beautiful!
He sat out with his 10 bags of luggage and waited for the others

LuHan Kwon - Lulu has flashbacks of his human life as an abused child at home and at school, and how he committed suicide. Back in present time he was upstairs coloring and decided to wait for someone to come and get him.

Akahito Abukara- he stared his last night off as a human with a great concert with his band. When the concert was over he headed home for some rest and polished his guitar and noticed the new voice mail whom was believed to be his drug mother who wanted more money for drugs. He fell asleep but was soon awakened by someone breaking in and was murdered that night. In the present time he was awaked from his sleep when the guests started arriving.

Eun Le Mi-She was working with a model who was an idiot and when on the brake talked to Sindy later at home she grabs the mail and figures out she had won. Upon her arrival at the mansion Eun decided that it was going to be an amazing time.

Lee WoonHa- His flash backs of him living with his all-time best friend who was there for him for everything and even adored WoonHas cats! While arriving WoonHa finds his kitten in his bag and is shocked, ignoring the fact that the kitten snuck in he admired the house and fixed himself before coming out and not taking a wasted second to yell at the driver to be careful with his millions of bags.

Alan Liu Lee- The young man speed down the street on his street bike , decide ding to drive himself, we find out he is a famous street racer who everyone seems to adore. The racer parked his bike in th drive way, covered his bike and grabbed his one bag and fixed his suit and waited.

Park Ae-Cha- we learn about her boyfriend that loved her and about her disorder. Her family was torn and tried helping her get over it. but when she final died they were all very very very upset-- along with Jae her lover. In the present time she was in her room listening to GD and TOP before she fixed her hair and sat on one of the stairs, just waiting for the doors to open.
Last edited by Neon.lynxie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Yay! My future lover! XD lol, jk. But I can't wait for it to get started! :D
TYPE YOUR NAME: Crystyn
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ELBOW:bcrthy  n
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN:  crsstbdjdhen
SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: Roleplaying is awesome, and you know it. 

-Now it is certain. Even your face thinks so. 

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Omo! Hey guys! Karlie here with Ghost 4 up and on its way to the mansion character wall! Gimme a little time and I will have her up by tonight and tomorrow afternoon by the latest.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Welcome back into the family of Korean love story lovers. :P Right Princess Boy and Neon.Lynxie? And we need to welcome the rookies,Sullenkiller and Lambie. Now,to warn you two,the four of us are a little.......obessed with K-pop,BIGBANG,SHINee,etc. So if you hear us starting to babble on and on about that just go along with it. :P

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Tee hee, what do you mean? XDD

I'm getting SHINee headphones for my birthday. *fistpump*
And I had senior photos today...I made my own Kpop shirt with all my favorite group logos on it. It's amazing~
Let's see...It had Super Junior, SHINee, Block B, Big Bang, U-Kiss, f(x), B.A.P., EXO, Teen Top, & 2NE1. It's just simply beautiful~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 pm

It's not an obsession. It's a way of life. ;D

Ah I miss it here! And @PrincessBoy ohhh that sounds awesome!

And did anyone see Teen Top's new music video "To You"? I just loved Chunji, Changjo, and L. Joe!

And "Monster" by Big Bang? GD was amazing. And TOP and Daesung were officially smashing as well lol

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sullenkiller on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Lol, give me a day or so I can post and k stalk those bands so we can all be fans! XD

Sullenkiller
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Ok,we all have "A way of life" that may freak a few people out.

@Princessboy:You lucky son of a goose! I have BIGBANG headphones and I would kill for SHINee headphones.
@Moonlight:I did! I am in love with that song almost as much as monster. GD is hot and so is T.O.P and Daesung but.....you all know what i'm going to say...TAEYANG is my choice. Unless GD goes blonde and T.O.P goes back to blue hair forever. :{P
Last edited by .euphoria. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 pm

FFF I saw To You. You should of seen my reaction to when Niel did that hip move. *dies* My dad said Changjo looks like a girl. XDD Well, you can have those three while I have my way with Niel~ Mmhmm~ ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:59 pm

bahahaha yeah Welcome to the world of Kpop! :D haha

OMO!!!! TO YOU WAS AMAZING! I love the Chunjoe action going on X'D its amazing lol

@theMoonlightTheory- I loved monster, though i was scared at first by the like piercing on daesung or w.e it was lOL. But i loved it and they all look amazing with those eyes XD
My whole family is Big Bang loves my 10 year old sister loves and dad TOP, my 9 year old sister likes TaeYang, my cousin who is 5 he adores Sungri, my mom likes Daesung and i like GD lol.. Its crazy lol

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 am

Did you hear about f(x)? They have announced their comeback! Yay~! It's called Electro Shock, but it's not out yet. ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

@PrincessBoy - YES I DID! I AM SOO HAPPY AND I CANT WAIT! ha, I loveee F(x) <3

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!