Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Renaissance

Renaissance

a part of “Renaissance”, a fictional universe by TheElderKnight.

"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Renaissance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Renaissance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 am

Great! Submitted! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

I've gone over everything with Cat! Give her a warm welcome, team! Tomorrow I'll post that extra thing I was talking about.
"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

--Earth In Ashes, Renaissance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:18 am

Guys, good news! Not the flu.. Just the worst sinus infection a girl could ask for!

And Cat, welcome to the team.

AND GUYS I SAW WHERE WE WERE FEATURED. Great stuff in the future for us. :)
Also, ElderKnight.. I'd love to be a test reader.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks. :)

Haha, this RP being featured is what lead me here.

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Guys, READ the new lore update. I should've had this in there from the beginning. It's concerning how guns work. Very quick, barely two sentences.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Quick question about lore, how does Unduli politics work?

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JubilousOccasion on Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:58 pm

So Jaron just climbed down a hole and I thought it would be fun if Jane and Douglas were walking past when he resurfaces.

JubilousOccasion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 pm

@Jubilous, that is fine by me... That is our goal anyway to run into some more people.. Because we have to somehow come together eventually. I kind of want the team meeting to occur pretty soon, too.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Unduli politicts: there's a prime minister, so go with a democratic government. The Prime Minster is elected by the people, and then he/she picks his "Prime Circle," sort of his elite circle of associates. They do not have a system of checks and balances, each of the elites handles a section of Republic life. I'll have a full writeup soon. :)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Oh, also, you should actually just read the new lore update. It'll let you know. :D

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey just want to let yall know, Friday morning my family and i are going on vacation for a week. We won't have net so i wont be able to post until the following weekend. I'll post my last post before vacation thursday night.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Thanks for letting us know! :)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 pm

Jaron, I've been going over the ending over and over. Jesus...this is going to be rediculous. For you as well, Tyriel. The ship's going to just--ZOMG! It's gonna be awesome, guys.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JubilousOccasion on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 pm

What is the meaning of this?!? Too much suspense, man.

JubilousOccasion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:51 pm

hey elderknight, could we maybe do a time skip to the day of the team meeting? because I honestly cannot write a post without it absolutely sucking. Plus, I'm in my room for the night before our meeting.. And I can't push myself to write an in detailed description of everything in my room and what I might have dreamed about.. :|

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Well, first I gotta handle Andreah here. And then there's Tyriel. DeathRises, how long did you say you'd be gone? And when exactly will you disappear? I at least need a post that informs me you're at the meeting. :)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I leave zero dark thirty in the morning, I'll be gone for a week. Don't let me hold y'all back, I think elder knight should be able to handle my chara for a week. I'll have my mom's phone to read the posts but I won't be able to post on it. Unless knight doesn't want to then someone else can take over my chara for the week. Tonight will be my last post before I head out.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

I'll just have an excuse like Tyriel's getting the ship ready and has already had a previous briefing due to the nature of his occupation. :)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:50 am

My computer's being fixed so the only internet access I have is my brother's laptop. Sorry for any inactivity over the next week!

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Meetup day, maggots! xD Joking, of course, but ferreal, check the latest post by Cap.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!