Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seizing the Crown

Seizing the Crown: The OOC

a part of “Seizing the Crown”, a fictional universe by Sophia & Sovia.

A dying king with no children could only mean one thing... a royal fight for the crown. Not all fights are won by the cleanest fighters, sometimes you have to get down and dirty.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seizing the Crown”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seizing the Crown: The OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 pm

This is the OOC of "Seizing the Crown". The place where all OOC conversation, thoughts, and ideas will be place. The story will commence once there are a total of six characters submitted and accepted, I will allow accepted individuals to reserve a second character for if their character dies. Individuals that are accepted are allowed to play two characters or reserve a second character for if their character dies. These are important threads:

Seizing the Crown The IC of the story, where all the good juicy posts are located.
Seizing the Crown: Info Additional information pertaining to characters, the king, kingdoms, etc.
Seizing the Crown: Status Information in this thread will inform you on what type of relationship your character have with the kingdom, NPC, or king. Just a way for me to keep tabs on everyone and thought maybe you'd like to know as well.
Last edited by Sophia & Sovia on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Seizing the Crown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Ooooh! This looks awesome! Can I reserve Little Red?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Seizing the Crown

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 pm

Can I reserve Goldilocks?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Seizing the Crown: The OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 pm

That was fast o.O

Um, spot reserved for Reaper, of course I'll reserve a spot for you fellow roleplaying buddy =D.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Aw yay! Btw... Greed reminds me of someone... i don't remember who.... rah. Anywhos, I'll get started on Lil' Red right away c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

@Bleeding: Ugh, I hate this part but I have to do this. I looked onto your previous work (I do this for everyone I have yet to tell a story with) and came to the conclusion you're not exactly the type of roleplayer I'm looking for. Sorry, but I can't allow you to reserve a spot but you may place a character sheet and if I like it and all spots aren't filled I'll accept you.

@Reaper: Really? Lol, good then she adds a personal feel and I can wait for the sheet, just glad to have ya ^^

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Would it be possible for me to reserve two characters at this time with the intent of one of them dying? Or would you rather have me reserve only one?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm

@Insane: <---- Love the name. Reserve one but once you send it in tell me which you would like as a second reserve.

Edit: And Avatar =O
Last edited by Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:09 pm

How does a prince being one of the Brothers Grimm sound? A storyteller who killed his own brother to make the story more real... If not then reserve Pied Piper if he's allowed.
Last edited by TheFinalOne on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Can I have Rapunzel? Or does she need to stay NPC?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks. :) I would like to reserve Aladdin.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:18 pm

@Final: Are you wanting to add a character or asking a question?
Sorry don't understand the question>.<

@Kay: I hate doing this but sorry this is the same case as BleedingLover. Upon research on your previous work I don't think you will be able to reach my requirements for postings. this does not mean you don't have a chance, you may still place a sheet for the role you want and if I am proven wrong I will allow you to have the spot.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Wanting to add a character of course. If you want a dark story, who else is a better candidate then the person who made Hansel and Gretel and such German folklore famous? If you are checking my profile may I suggest you look into Amber Library in the Play-by-post so I may stand a chance. I also bribe with cookies.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Hello! Love the roleplay!
Anyway, I'm not going to reserve anything, because I already made two characters in the last... five hours, maybe? And I'm afraid that my brain might have ran out of creativeness.
So, basically, I wanted to say -- great idea!

And I know I'm not Red Riding Hood 'n all, but I found this picture that I just have to put here.

That reminds me so much of this roleplay. I don't know why. So that's it! Bai! :3
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:32 pm

@Final: Lmao, don't worry if I didn't start off with a mean notice stating you did not meet my standards then you're fine (Plus I recall seeing you in a thread-story a while back and was impressed enough to remember you, plus your avatar and signature stands out lol). Alright I'll place Brother's Grimm and leave the additional information needed in your hands. I trust you and you owe me cookies xD

@Grumpy: Lol, hi there and I just ran across your name somewhere it's like deja vu. Thanks for the compliment and picture and hope you enjoy the stories you joined =D

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 am

Hey, can you tell me about some important events that happened during the reign of King Avre?
Also, we can create our own little empires right? By this I mean I love creating empires and I want to know how much information should be there about the empire in the character sheet.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm

@Final: Yes you can create your own empire and the amount of information you place about it is up to you, more information will give me a better feel of it. Mine only haves the name of the kingdom because I already know the information on the kingdom and simply was too tired to place anymore information down lol.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:52 am

@Final: Oh my gosh, I totally read over your first question. Sorry >.<

Important Known Events Taken Place During King Avre's Reign

Code: Select all
1120: James Avre named heir by his father Ulfric Avre.
1140: Ulfric Avre is assassinated by Broken Oaths and James Avre takes his position as king. The new king establishes the Royal Army, a small army designed to take on the king's own personal operations within the hour.
1141: King Avre places a bounty on the head of every Broken Oath member and their conspirators.
1148: Broken Oath's meeting area is infiltrated by one of King Avre's spies making him to action resulting in a massacre by his royal army. Riots break out in the streets due to many innocent lives taken by the massacre.
1150:The two year riot ends and peace settles over the kingdom and a ten year prosperity settles over the kingdom.
1160: War breaks out between Seatin (Kingom south of Ascavia) and Nurvie (Kingdom north of Ascavia) this results in many battles in the Kingdom's backyard.
1165: After five years of war King Avre decides to declare war on both kingdoms resulting in a surprising victory within the year.
1166: Peace treaty signed resulting in Ascavia benefiting the most and Seatin suffering the most. Reconstruction commences.
1170: Reconstruction is complete and Ascavia is in peace once more. Broken Oath rises once more.
1172: King Avre falls ill.
1177: King Avre's health continues to plummet and the decree of the next heir is sent.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

Ok. I submitted a character. As always if any change is needed do pm me. There was no personality column so I didn't write one. Needless to say, he is quite insane.

EDIT:
Also, wasn't there there a TBA rule thingy? I did not come online yesterday so I'm not sure. I do remember a TBA thingy. I'm in a cafe right now. When I go home I'll change it. Sorry. I think the TBA thingy was in some other roleplay. Sorry again.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 am

@Final: No, no, no I took it off thinking maybe it was too much to ask, I prefer people place "TBA" in spots in order to have some mystery but at this point I just want them to do as they like and submit their character. By the way, oh my gosh Wolfe is freaking awesome, love the character, love the details, and love the format. The entire time as I was reading it I had a smile on my face, this shall be interesting to say the least. And "Humped to twenty thousand" LMAO

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!