Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lines Between Black and White

a part of “The Lines Between Black and White”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

They were left with a hex; one awake, one asleep, one with memory, one without. . . . When the humans began to reject the Gods’ affections, they were punished for it. However, several of these mortals have been freed, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lines Between Black and White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 am

Okay, so this is the place where you reserve slots, ask questions, chat with one another or me, and also begin to get things down to business! As a piece of information, I ask that you please visit the ‘Places’ Tab on the roleplay and read the detailed information regarding Blanchett Manor, it includes floor plans of the Manor’s insides, and shows the bedrooms too. After looking at the floor plans, I’ll ask that you please choose a bedroom your character rents . . . the attic and basement are also included in this. This just makes things easier so we know where it is each of the characters decides to zonk out in normally.

Also, the Alessa who is mentioned in the detailed info regarding the Manor is to be an NPC character, she is the woman who looks after the manor and she tends to get a little wonky, but she’s controllable by everyone, and her profile will be put in a separate OOC Tab made for people to post any NPCs they want to create for the roleplay.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: The Lines Between Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:36 am

I'm thinking that I'd like to reserve the God of War, but I felt like I wanted more insight into this God. I've played Gods and Gods of War before, some from mythology, most from my original design, but everyone of them is different, even if they share similar traits.

I am reading all of the introduction and information (lot to take in, but it sounds good, so it's cool) but I felt like I wanted more direct info and things that may not have been mentioned.

Also, if I'm not what your looking for that's fine. Just looking for ways to rp, I'm sooooooo bored lately....
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:56 am

Hey. May I take the spot of the first boy please?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 am

Could I reserve the second boy pleeeeease~?

>:}

(Interesting how no-one's asked for a girl spot yet, hmmm....)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 am

If it is not already taken, may I reserve girl 2?
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 am

Hello Beta~ and Alpha~~! I haven't really role-played with you two lately, but I haven't really role-played that much lately anyways (*curses broken wrist*). Anyways~ I'm gonna go and reserve a spot, hopefully for a boy, if any spaces open up.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm

@God_of_Darkness you can reserve the slot if you wish to, and if you want more detail or more specific information, feel free to PM me with any questions you might have or thoughts about it, and I'll do my best to give you answers or information.

@Dumisa yes, you can reserve the slot for the first boy. I'll mark it down.

@angelwolf123 I'll mark the slot reserved for you.

@Zenia the slot is still free, and I'll mark it down as reserved for you.

@Annaky having a broken wrist suck, sorry to hear about that. >.< Sorry to hear about that.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 pm

When it says past loves in the Skelly, do you have past loves in mind for our character?

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 pm

@Zenia the four mortal characters were the first two couples whom were cursed by the gods for one of the two rejecting the advances of a deity. The 'Past Lover' area is suppose to be filled in after all the mortal characters have been made--the first girl and boy were once a couple before they were cursed and the same goes for the second set of mortals.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Should we have put our past lives in the personal history?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 pm

@Zenia no, that's not necessary, information from the past lives of the characters is something that should be sorted out later on and mentioned then, and information from the life where characters were once lovers should be sorted out between roleplayers.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Last question I know I ask alot. What do you mean by roles in the skelly?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 pm

@Zenia the roles are what you reserved for, as yours would be 'The Second Girl.'

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey, Zenia, I'm ready to approve your character profile right now, but I just wanted to say that your picture is not showing up because you have extra coding around the direct link to it, it's not a big deal, but when you get a free moment could you remove a set of those so the picture will show up?

Also, do you know what room or what place you'd want her to be renting out? If you do, I'm ready to mark it down in the floor plans.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Oh sorry about the coding.

I was thinking either a room with the view of a garden with a balcony if that is okay.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Bedroom three or four would be best for that then.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 pm

All right, Bed room four. I like that number.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Y'okay, I marked bedroom number four down as Arteryu's room. ^^ For everyone else, take a look at the floorplans and take a pick of which bedroom you want for your character--basement and attic are included. :3

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Where is the floorplan located?

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:38 pm

The floorplan is located in the 'Places' Tab when you click on Blanchett Manor to get more detailed information.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!