Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Notting's

Notting's

a part of “Notting's”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

"Ideas - and new connections between ideas - lead you away from commonly held perceptions of reality. Ideas lead you out here. Ideas lead you into the darkness."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Notting's”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Notting's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiickingDaisies on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 pm

wejkerj;kweltjrfsdddddkljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I WANT TO JOINNNNNNNNNNnn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiickingDaisies
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 pm

How old is your char....XD It's not rape if he's willing~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Okay, I'm adding one more pair of specific and notting and that's it, because my friend wants to join. SOOOOOOOOO, Cayleen, would you like me to reserve a specific or notting for you instead? Or do you just want the human? c:

ok ignore all that. My bad. I'll reserve the human spot for you Cayleen, lol, sorry!

cass-isnt-here: That sounds great, lol, I agree with Wudge, it'll be more interesting with the therapist. :)
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Hmmm... If he's a Specific it would give him reason to see a therapist *cough* cassy*cough*... If he's a specific does he have to be paired with the other Notting? If not than sign me up for Specific ^^

EDIT: oh... well okay then xD

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

haha okay, sorry about that. She bailed on me last second. D:

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Alright, got my char up! Let me know what you think of Robin, GM. Hope he's what you're looking for. :)

Oh, and a hello to everyone else! SO excited for this RP!!! :D
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

@August: I may not be GM... But I liked Robie~ And his tattoo x3

"Because if there is one thing he wants more than the entire female population dropping dead; it's to be called over for something more than some bummed cigarettes"... JuiceBox... That line just kinda made my night.. Nalin <3

Kay... So I may or may not get my char's CS up tonight because I have to wake up in a few hours... And I'm outta state and finding internet is proving difficult... So... Let's see how this goes

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 am

ooooooooooohhhmyyyygoooooodnesss. Robin and Dante are absolutely fabulous, holy shiiiiiiiit. D: Like, they're literally perfect... lol, I love all of them so much omg.

KAY, first of all, Dante is super sexy, justtt sayinn.. Like the whole older, wiser, experienced, (even though he's a virgin lol) is super hawt. :O

& Robin! He reminds me of the boy next door sort of kid. Or a boy who'd get majorly friend-zoned by the girl he likes, haha. He's so precious. c:

I'm excited for this too. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 am

I'm not done with Knox....But I lurves him so muuuuuuuuch! I'm glad ya like him so far~ x333333 He reminds me of a teddy bear x333 I can't want to rp as him and write his lovely experiences with Rufus the demonic doggie x3 I hope he gets to deal with all the Specifics as his patients~ I'm gonna torment him so much x3 I was dying of laughter when I wrote about his lack of experience in the sexual kind.

Robin is adorable XD I find him just adorable~ All of the sides of his personality are amazing~ x3

I'm really really really excited to roleplay now x3333

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 pm

DANTE KNOCKIN' PIKES. I do fancy the idea of Sire! tagging along with the... mental patients.

"Oh my gosh tell him you're seeing pink elephants. On his face. They're doing the macarena. Ask him why he doesn't have any photographs on his desk, tell him he's a weeeeirdo."

Is it weird that I'm also attracted to his mother and her smurf fetish? Ha.

CORGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Hehe, glad you guys like Robbie! <3

And LOL, Dante's gonna have a field day, trying to figure him out! Can't wait!! XD

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Oh, and thank you, Cayleen! Lol, sorry, I totally ignored you. Thank you though, hehe. <3

Omg, Dante.. That poor man. Stuck with angsty Nalin and his freaky little imaginary friend. I'm laughing just thinking about it haha!

Oh and my beautiful friend Yoni might join. c: SORRY I KNOW I KEEP SAYING IM GONNA ADD PEOPLE AND GTK WRWKBGT RKEJTVKDJsdsdgkdgjerit i'm sorry. ._.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 pm

bleh. I've reopened all the reserved spots left. It doesn't seem like their interested in making a character.. at all.. We'll start the roleplay once all the spots are full. And if they're not by like, two more days or whatevaa, then I'll make a second character and stuff'll be fine. :D

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Yoni? Yonbibuns, yes? IIIII know Yoni. xD If she shows up I HOPE YOU MAKE A GIRL. I'll peer pressure you until you do, Yonly Bonly.

Anyhow, I'm hoping the Human slots are capped at two, since humans won't be able to interact with Nottings at all, yeah? But unpaired Nottings or Specifics can still have the full range of interaction, and Nottings can... poltergeist around.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Except for Cayleen* :D

haha yes, yonibibunhole.

And they are. And yes, basically. lol. All nottings\specifics can interact with eachother.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:21 pm

WHYYYYY DO YOU ALWAYS PEER PRESSURE ME INTO MAKING VA-JAY-JAY'S?

You know they always end up like Nordic Barbarians or Valkyries. Like, the really manly women who have leg hair and beat their men into submission. But, but, but. I can't say no to you. I blame you for any terrifyingly androgynous results that come outta' that. With teeth. I'll try my best. Time to get my panties bunched.

On my head.

Uh, so here goes. Assign me a spot and I'll try to razzle-dazzle you with my dance moves. Also, I love all the characters so far. Lub, love, laaaaave.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 pm

DHAHA, THERE SHE IS. I peer pressure you because you CLEARLY DO NOT MAKE ENOUGH VAJAYJAYS. Or bom-boms, as we say in polite company.
But yeeeeeey! You know I have nothing against hairy barbarian Brock's Dub voiced ladies. <333

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Double post because teeheeheeheeheehee. Yoni I love you. I know I tell you that everywhere and all the time but DAMMIT YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. Raja, Linus and Sable crossover, gotta happen.

On a slightly serious note, why don't you write books? :T YOUR DESCRIPTIONS, YOUR IMAGERY. And that perfect, perfect feeling I got after reading--"Man I'd love to legit love this chick, but bringing this grenade home and having it explode in my mom's lap--" She's jarring, but gorgeous. Propsy props!

I might have to add to my Notting now. Or attempt to pour my inspiration into one of these other sheets I should be working on. BAHHHHHHH. <3

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 am

Thyme is a product of rusty writing skills, sleep deprivation, and too much Turkish coffee... Weather any of his CS makes a lick of sense... Idk. Brain = fried at the moment... I'll finish and clean him up after I catch some Z's~ Lookin forward to this RP! :D

... Yoni... Why is that name familiar... I'm almost certain I've RP'ed with you... like forever ago... But where?

Cayleen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:33 am

CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN CAYLEEN! YOU USED MY PIXIES IN YOUR CHARACTER SHEET! I'M SO PROUD! XD Thyme is awesome and Knox is such a goner XD

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!