Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Notting's

Notting's

a part of “Notting's”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

"Ideas - and new connections between ideas - lead you away from commonly held perceptions of reality. Ideas lead you out here. Ideas lead you into the darkness."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Notting's”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Notting's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Notting's"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Notting's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

May I reserves spot for a specific? I can have it up at the latest by this weekend, but likely earlier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Humm, I might want to make a Notting for somebody. :P It's too intriguing of an idea to pass up. I'd rather see whichever Specific he/she'll go with first though, so they can matchy-match.

Also, are Nottings predestined to be romantically involved with their Specifics, or...?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Might I reserve a Notting?
Her CS should be up by tomorrow.
The Notting will be a girl (Just a heads up)

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:51 pm

RainbowFace: Yes, you may. :)

Belladonna Dawn: Sure thing!

Wudgeous: haha yep. And no, they are not. Everything is completely up to the writer's.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Hahahahahah
Oh jeez
Um, Nalin is quite literally my middle name. Can you say deathly amused? I can! It means lily or lotus or some nonsense, doesn't it?

Caaan III reserve his Notting, by any chance? I'm itching to write and finish a sheet like, now, in the next few hours. <3

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:02 pm

omg, haha, is it really? I've never met\heard of anyone with that name before. I like it! It's a really pretty name. Beats my old boring name, Christina. & of course!

I'm so excited for this. :)

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

This seems like a good RP. May I reserve a spot for a Specific please? I can have the character sheet up tomorrow at sometime.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 pm

I would like to be a Notting! This sounds pretty fun!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Sure thing, guys. :)

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Can I be your Notting? We can collaborate on what would be most interesting for the both of us, since I would be created in your mind and all :D

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh, I'm sorry, Chloe! D: Somebody else already reserved my Notting. I could reserve you for somebody else's if you'd like, though? D:

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 pm

No problem!
Anyone want a partner?

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Can I reserve a notting?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Like 2 or 4 if its ok? They would be female.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Sorry, I should have put this in the rules but only one character per person.
..I'll go add that in right now, actuallyyyy.. would you like me to still reserve a Notting for you?

Also, just to put this out there; Notting's and specific's don't have to be boy\girl. Not that they have to be bisexual or anything, but they aren't.. erm.. how should I say this.. meant to fall in love? They can be bestfriends, or whatever. But IF that is what somebody wants, a boy\girl for their notting\specific, then tell me in advance and I will work that out for ya :D

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Assuming there will be relationships with other characters outside of a Notting and a Specific, it'll be okay if someone does somehow get mixed in with the same gender and they're both straight anyway.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 pm

So can I make a notting?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawrImaPanda on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Can I reserved a Specific?

RawrImaPanda
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Yepppp and yeppp!

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!