Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Wish and a Regret

A Wish and a Regret

a part of “A Wish and a Regret”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A prophecy handed down foretells the coming of a new Goddess—yet when her supposed vessel comes under threat, her life and the lives of others intersect, their meeting might be far more significant than any of them could dare conceive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Wish and a Regret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Wish and a Regret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Okay, so this is the place to reserve character slots, to chat with one another or me, as well the place to ask questions. When reserving slots, remember that reservations hold for forty-eight hours unless a WIP is submitted or an extension is asked for. Regarding the races listed in the introduction of the roleplay, information about them will be posted in a separate OOC thread as some has already been formed, before making a character it might be in one’s best interest to look at it and the info regarding the race you might choose to make your character.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Re: A Wish and a Regret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Dang this looked good but the only spots I'd be good at are reserved. Could you let me know if something opens up?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:30 pm

More or less I've nixed the character slots, the only real information regarding them now are genders--would you be interested in playing a male or a female character?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Male please ^^.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm

A slot has been reserved for you.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you very much! Working on my character now. Oh and is it just humans and undines or can there be other races as well?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm

So. Um. Wow! This is seriously one of the most well thought out things I've seen on here in a while~ I'm very impressed with this, and as such would LOVE to join. :3

Would it be okay for me to reserve a female? I can have the character up sometime later tonight. I need to get a shower first though xD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:59 pm

@Beach-Born-Boy there are four other races, and the characters can be any of them, Human, Undine, Salamander, Sylph, Gnome and Fae. Information on them can be found under another OOC thread, 'The World of Edasler Bria.' That information is just the starting stuff for them though--and more can be added on by anyone.

@GoriexGorie thank you, everyone who has worked on this prior to its posting has given it much thought. And yes, I'll reserve a female slot for you right now.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Okay here I am beta. Do you want me to just copy and past Crane into the character sheet.

Also I might add a few updates to the fae later on, so if anybody has any questions about them ask me.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:20 pm

If you want to do that Wake, then go ahead.

I have to pop off for a bit to take a test online, so I'll be back later one, probably in an hour and a half.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Working on character but downstairs watching Sherlock Holmes as well so it'll take a little while. He'll be done tonight for sure though!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Okay, I look forward to seeing your character.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I might make a few changes to Cranes character later on. he's still the same person but I'll just add, shall we say, "additions" to his profile.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 pm

May I reserve female four?

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Finally done! Wake, I made Itan somewhat akin to Crane but not actually related or anything. They have similar personalities kind of.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

@Wake that's fine, 'additions' to the profile are welcome if someone wants to add them on. ^^

@aestival yes, I'll mark the slot as reserved for you.

@Beach-Born-Boy I'll look at the profile right now . . . I just got back from shoveling my dinner down my throat in five minutes. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Haha it's all right Beta no rush. Just a heads up though, it's a pretty long read on the back story.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Ahhh, I'm already done . . . I read through the full profile and approved him, the backstory was of good length, but compared to what I did for Knell. . . . ^-^;; Knell's own backstory was over four-thousand words, let's leave it at that. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Haha I was just afraid I was going to run out of ideas. Mine's maybe 1.5k at best.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 pm

That's of good length, I like seeing characters long profiles to be honest, I like to read them. By the way, no role title for Itan?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!