Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

New York's Finest

New York's Finest

a part of “New York's Finest”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

Welcome to New York City, home to some of the finest criminals in the world. But who are they? And how do they do it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York's Finest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: New York's Finest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Angelina Jolie character submitted

*edit*: Lol i just realized that most of the first crimes are things like pickpocketing and such while my characters' first crimes were a Bank hiest and Killing a Police Officer... maybe I should adjust that. :-D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Submitted first character ^.^

Wait...peoples first crimes were pickpockets and such? Hmmm...would robbing a place and framing a worker of the place just to keep a diamond necklace be too big of a first crime? Hehe...
And we're all just a little insane...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Hey, i just had a random idea while musing at work. Should we maybe have like... A skillset entry on the app? The "role" covers it to a degree, but having clear strengths will help people not overlap too much within the roles. Like, any techie is a whiz with computers, but one might be especially good with communications stuff, another with security systems, etc.

Just a thought.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:08 pm

hey throne, you gonna add Casey's favorite weapons to the Equipment section? I'm interested in what the different hunters prefer as their tools of the trade. heck everyone would have some tools of the trade.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 pm

I am working on both characters now. I'm sorry for the delay. Somehow me and my son both managed to get earaches, so just imagine a six month old with an earache! Very difficult. I'm so sorry for the delay, Stitchy! :(

I hope you will forgive me. I promise to TRY and get them done tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Well hell, a dual ear infection is enough of a distraction to merit a break for a night; don't bother with it right now. I know how counter-productive pain is, seeing as my wisdom tooth just stopped bugging me. :\
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Thats a great idea throne! I'll go edit the character sheet. And I'll add in Elrith's part too.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay I am almost finished my guy's profile! (: I just haven't had time.. I have to go post in a few things then I will come back here and finish at least one character tonight. ^_^ I just had friend drama, science exam, and family members visit me tonight so I've been rather busy.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gezzygezzy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:00 am

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and ask this question now. Probably should wait until my person is actaully ACCEPTED but oh well. Charlotte is gonna need some enemies. Two actually. One in the Silvertounge department and one in the chameleon department. I would like the one in Silvertounge to be a guy but other than that yeah. Her personality talks about enemies and people she doesn't like so she's gonna need ot have some people like that.

gezzygezzy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:07 am

Oh! That can be decided once we set up the relationship charts. I'll be putting up those soon enough, after I get my characters in.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:33 am

Cypher-- Thank you for understanding. I have both characters written out.. It's just transporting them to the computer that is taking so long.. I just feel awful, so me managing to post in a few OCCs here and there is pushing it for me. Sorry guys. :( Definitely tomorrow morning though!

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

Relationship Chart? Come again? I've seen it in the olymus but i had no idea we do that before we even play, interesting...

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 am

Yeah, basically you just check out all the other chars, decide what your char would think of them, and summarize. If you have a particular idea that would require consent (former lover, enemy, etc) you can PM, or if stuff doesn't make sense people will generally point it out. They're actually a lot of fun >.>

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 am

throne wrote:Yeah, basically you just check out all the other chars, decide what your char would think of them, and summarize. If you have a particular idea that would require consent (former lover, enemy, etc) you can PM, or if stuff doesn't make sense people will generally point it out. They're actually a lot of fun >.>

Yeah, that's about it. I've used them a few times. It's kind of awkward to do, though, when you've made a character that is both (A) a socially unadusted recluse, and (B) t least four or five years older than most of the main cast. Whoops. ^_^"

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 am

Eh, Cypher, you just made it fun, is all.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Woohoo! Johnny is up!

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I finished my charrie! ^_^ (The male one xD inspiration for him.)

I think I am going to drop my reservation for Jennifer Lawrence. Can I reserve Wes Bentley instead? None of the female face claims really inspire me.. And I had a few ideas for Wes Bentley.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleOceane on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:26 pm

If you're going to drop Jennifer Lawrence, may I pick up on it? (Or catch it? I mean, you did drop it! haha! Okay, sorry bad joke...)

BelleOceane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 pm

I managed to get both characters in! :) Stitchy, any problems let me know. I haven't finished Sam's history because I'm trying to write it out first.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Belle; yea sure xD I've just used the FC so many times I just don't wanna use it anymore and I have no inspiration for her. xD

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!