Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 25th Hunger Games

The 25th Hunger Games

a part of “The 25th Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

Before everything happened in the books, there was the Twenty-Fifth Hunger Games. This time however, there is a huge twist - the tributes have to live together for nine months before the Games themselves. {Literate RPers only, please.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 25th Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The 25th Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh... my condolences to Sullen. I don't know what she's feeling right now but I hope that she will be fine. :)

Also, I might not be able to handle another character so I'll let the others take Emosa.
P.S. Dee, I hope that you will have fun at the caravan park!

Edit: Korrye, I like your divider thingy, I wanted to make something like that too :3
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

I sincerely hope that Sullen is alright.
Hopefully one of us can simply adopt Emosa. I know that I feel full up with Ashe and Tanager on my plate already. :S

And Thanks Kyrie! I wasn't sure if it looked okay since I didn't make it that big.
I was amused with my own post. Ashe's response to the feast: ew I want to puke. Tanager's response to the feast: OMG bread and comfy chairs! xDDD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:15 am

I wish things will get well and better for Sullen.

Everyone has fancy name things :/ I shall post later like Monday or something..When I get home.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 am

I'm going away today, so I won't be online. If anyone has any severe problems, message OverTheRainbow - she's my real-life best friend and she'll text me with any questions you have :D
I'd like to know if anyone is interested in the District 10 female as well.

If not, we can always go on and say that she had an "unfortunate accident" or something?
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:38 pm

If she has an 'accident', Niles totally gets a room to himself. Hurrah.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 pm

We don't have to write out Emosa entirely. She could just be quiet and disconnected - something that suits her personality. If Sullen ever wants to come back (and I would think that since we have a 9 month time frame to get through before the games, we'll be writing for awhile) then she'll be free to come back.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nori on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:48 pm

I concur to Korrye's statement :P :3 I was going to volunteer to take Emosa, as I'm pretty much the only one(other than Arabella) who hasn't taken up another character yet, but just sort of letting her wander around as an Npc/prop/wall-flower with just a few random mentions of what she's up to/doing, sounds waaaaay easier to me. If you still want her to be taken up, I'm willing though, and if you want her to suddenly die in like a rock slide or something, that's perfectly fine by me too :B...and I still have Mila to finish for Arcana too, probably shouldn't be volunteering for more Charries quite yet xD >.< Procrasinnnnnnnnation something fieeeeerce D: She'll definitely be finished before your back though, Dee, er the Mila Kunis FC that is xD :3

ooooooh~! All the pretty fonts are awesome-saucin' <3 I shamelessly followed your links for Character Banners/Titles/Fonts btw, Kyrie, thanks a butt-ton for that :P <3

annnnnd even though it's been said, totally digging the spear/lance border design for Ashe and Tanager Korrye, I don't know if you made it yourself from scratch or edited a pre-existing images borders(It can go either way with photoshop :P) but that fade and watercolor-esque texture is so freakin' lovely ;u;, I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff <3

Nori
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks Nori. It's just a brush from photoshop in black on a transparent background. I appreciate the compliments. :]
Can't wait for the drama to get rolling in character. :P

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:15 am

I vote Yossa or Stilleto get fed up with Emosa and off her... =}

missjmiles
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:29 am

I unreserved your Arcana character Nori as you never PMed me back about her and I think we are at msx capacity now. Mh.... message Mela about it.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 am

I might post here tonight O: It might be mildred only.. I dunno.. :/ I'll write Mal's post on my laptop and post it when I get home.. when ever that is.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 am

@Nori, you're welcome! It's funny to see that most of us are using the fonts from that site. They look lovely.

@Korrye, same here! ^_^ I can't write for Cloud and Gavril yet, because it's either gonna be a loooong monologue about their family, their thoughts about the game or their stylists and I don't really want to bore you guys with only details like that.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm

It's so quiet in here. :S

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I couldn't post D: I had no time.. :/ my bed time at my nana's is 2 am :/

I wanna go home soon though.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:48 pm

For the first time in close to four years I'm going on a trip - albeit a short one - to where I grew up on the west coast of Canada. I will be away from August 4th to the 9th. Fortunately I will have internet access since my grandparents have finally purchased a computer and are learning to use it. :]

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Korrye! :D I was born and raised on the west coast of Canada :D I still live here >.> Haha.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I grew up in the lower mainland - tiny squat gang infested town of Maple Ridge. My dad is from Grand Forks - made Twilight amusing to read though my parents are still happily married. If you know where those places are. xD I won't be fortunate enough to visit either city during this trip. I'm not even sure where my grandparents are living as we're visiting a family reunion first and then staying with them. And they moved twice since I've last visited. ;_;

I moved to outside of Toronto 7 years ago this coming Friday. So crazy. I still feel like BC is my place to be though.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Korrye! *dances in joy* I live in the lower main land xD I know where Maple Ridge is too.. I was born there :P But I don't live there anymore.. I just came back from Mission, which is like half an hour away from Maple Ridge but I live in a VERY small town in the lower mainland but I shall not say it here.. who knows where creeps are.

BC, is soooo beautiful, Korrye.. I will probably just stay here.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Small world. xD
And I contemplated going back to BC for school but my grandparents are intruding people. When my cousins went to university, my grandparents apparently liked to randomly pop in and visit. ;_; I decided on Quebec instead which of all the provinces I've lived in, definitely has it's own...personality. I don't have the patience to stay in Montreal after I finish my undergraduate degree. Given my field, I'll likely end up in Ottawa or the US somewhere.

Korrye
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 pm

I'M BAAAAAACK ;D

Have I missed anything good? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!