Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zodiac Games

Zodiac Games

a part of “Zodiac Games”, a fictional universe by QuarantinedThoughts.

Before the world was created, when time first started their were four beings who werent evil; or atleast not as evil as the rest. Banning together the made a small planet called earth. And when their little Planet need protection they made 12 protectors.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Zodiac Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:55 pm

woops.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 am

Its fine :) Im starting in a couple hours but please! those who are on please tell your friends I would love to get the spots filled
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:30 pm

So my dears I made another topic to explian better what the arena looks like, please take a look and read the descriptions its kinda important you know what you might describ in the future :)

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 pm

POST!!!!!!

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 pm

I'll reserve Capricorn, as a girl please

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!