Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Minute Of Fame

Minute Of Fame

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:36 pm

@ViceRicePres

Haha I hope so :) Just that he can't crush on his cousin cause that wouldn't be right...

@BleedingLover

It was a good post anyways so I didn't really mind reading it. And I love that collage!! What is it? Does it cost money to download? I love the captions you wrote under the characters xD The Romantic Flirt and The Nosy Troublemaker and the other ones you had for the characters. Bravo :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:38 pm

*Bows* Thank you very much and nope it's free. It's called shapecollage.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Really? Aw yay! So going to check it out xD

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 am

Guys, I'm sorry I couldn't post today- or, uhhh... yesterday, I guess. I just got back home from a party and even though I usually work better at night on RPG, I'm feeling really tired right now and I just feel like going to bed. Again, I am so sorry >.< I promise to post later!

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am

Ok that ok. Im waiting for the others to post too.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Sooo sorry I haven't posted! i'll post tomorrow for sure! I have my posts in mind!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

It's not a problem Princessboy,I know you'll post whn you get the chance.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm working on my post now. Sorry. ^^;

Oh hey, BleedingLover. Expect a PM from later. Nothing bad, something good. :p

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Finished my post~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 pm

I posted for Ren, have to get off sister is whinig to get on do Hyuna's later!!!!!!

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Hehe, I saw...And I replied back to Ren. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Sorry my post is so short! Im trying to hurry because i am not on for long =.=

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Was going to post last night, but I storm went past and blew our internet off. :I

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Would anybody be interested in my new RP It Hurts?

We are in need of three more spots, the manager (Hee Jun Moon/HOT),one of the boys (Zelo/BAP), and one of the girls (Jessica/SNSD).

So yeah, the RP has been up for a few days and will die because the people who reserved won't turn their characters and they think they can do it later even though in the rules, it says that they only last 24 hours and it been past that. :I

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:42 pm

It's all ood,I've been busy in Florida anyway and i'm going back to Manhattan tomorrow...by driving so I will try to post tonight for both Mi Sun and Sanghee and i'm going to skip ahead a few class periods just to keep it moving.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!