Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Minute Of Fame

Minute Of Fame

a part of “Minute Of Fame”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

What would you do for a minute of fame? Where do you belong: on stage or in the crowd? Remake. FULL

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Minute Of Fame”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Minute Of Fame"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Minute Of Fame

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 pm

May I reserve the spot for TroubleMaker 1?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonDreamer on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm

May I reserve Male 3?
"Love with no fears. Dream without limits."

NeonDreamer
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Annyeong! I just got your PM and since it's summer I'll try my best to post daily for this RP. Please reserve Female 3 for me!

@NeonDreamer you sorta remind me of Neon.Lynxie... And that icon's adorkable :P

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Male three is already asking for so can i be Male 1 :D

*sorry i haven't been on much I live in Colorado..the state who is practically On FIRE >:C*

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:53 pm

could i reserve male 2 :) i really like Kpop and i would love to join hopefully
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:03 am

Hey,
Could it possible for you to reserve female one for me :)

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:24 am

Is it alright if I have female two again? ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

Will Exotic K be joining, too?

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 am

I'm not sure,i'll ask but I hope she can but we only have two people left. So,i'm not sure.
Last edited by .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:23 am

Oh, okay. I just thought that she'd be one of the first to reserve a spot or already had a spot taken or something.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am

She just got on yesterday,so i'm going to ask her again to make sure.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 am

@Neon.lynxie: Neon! I've missed you! *hugs/tackles*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Aw,huggies. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 am

Oh are there any spots left?

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Yup,if you don't mind being a troublemaker. But,don't let the name make you say no,they are just like the others,they just have a little more sass.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Someone already asked for Troublemaker 1, so I guess I'll just ask for Troublemaker 2 :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Actually,just because reserve doesn't mean you get it because a few people have been pming me troublemaker 1s,so right now i'm just seeing who's I like the best. But,reserved. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh really? Wow, this roleplay seems to be lucky since the last one did pretty good. Well I'll submit Troublemaker 2 with my best :)

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Hehe, everyone shall like my male. Almost done, the reason for breaking up with the female is gonna be one funny story. XDD

Because I couldn't help it, the face claim that I'm using is Jo Kwon. If that gives you any hints to the break up story.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!