Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The course of true love...

The course of true love...

a part of “The course of true love...”, a fictional universe by whenwefall.

"The course of true love never did run smooth" - Shakespeare, A midsummer night's dream. These are the stories of several couple. OPEN

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The course of true love...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The course of true love...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:41 pm

I would like to have a girl role in this, if any new stories come up needing one, can you Pm me?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm

I can make another gay couple if you like, also would anyone want a lesbian couple? Also, we have a male spot open for male 6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

I would like that please :) Making the gay couple I mean :)
If I was a superhero I would help ALL of you. Whether you wanted it or not ^-^

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:46 pm

I put up a new gay couple for y'all... the more dominant boy has been taken, but the submissive is up for grabs

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

I'll take the submissive!

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

I redid Zac Torres to fit the boy 7 (s) role :)

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:03 pm

OKay, so if anyone has any ideas they want, just put them here or PM me. either one works, but other than new ideas, boy 6 is open.

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alycat123 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Just wanted to say hi before I got started an ask if someone could tell Billard (or he could just read this?) i'm ready to roleplay whenever.
I'm new to the site and havent figured PMs out yet.

Alycat123
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm ready to go :)

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whenwefall on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 am

Alycat123, hey, yeah you cannot send a PM until you have a certain number of posts.

whenwefall
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!