Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Way Out West

Way Out West

a part of “Way Out West”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one. ((Accepting charries for the foreseeable future.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Way Out West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Way Out West

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 am

Nice post The_Judged, I'll have my response up tommorow?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Please welcome Shadow44499 and his character, James Seth. =)

On another note, I think Morgan's invariable depression is starting to wear off on me. Every time I write for him I end up feeling like someone just shot my dog or something. XD

Oh, and as soon as we get Bill's dead body off the street, we'll be moving along to Day 2. :3 Weeee...
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 am

Alright the King of Outlaws is back from his not so bad vacation and after I've read all the posts I'll get Bell and Jack back in the game ^^

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

Welcome back, Preaching! We've all missed your dastardly activity and we're STILL trying to clean up the mess you dragged into town before you left. XD Your maid/captive has been rescued, though. Sorry 'bout that. :3

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am

Rescued? Hah! Foolish mortals, this is all a part of my plot with Arabella! *Twiddles evil mustache*

I've already read all the posts, wasn't as many as I thought actually or maybe I'm just a very fast reader eh? Now just for the hell of it and to remind people that Bell is really back I'm going to have them mail the head of former marshal Alex The Sentinel to the Sheriff >:D

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm going to wait until the second day in town to post, though that might not be able to happen, I have to go on a road trip with a family member to pick up a chihuahua puppy. (Don't ask) I'll be on tonight, but as of tomorrow I won't have access on the internet till Wednesday, in that case I'll post as soon as I get back and read over the posts I missed. Sorry for joining and then getting dragged away a day afterward. DX
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisty on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 pm

I've been thinking about having Black getting a apprentice and expanding his business into blacksmithing by buying the building next door, refitting it as a blacksmithing workshop, but I´m not that sure if I should or not and could use some suggestions and ideas.
Also, should this possible apprentice be a Npc or should I wait and see if someone wants to play as him/her? That´s if I actually go through with this little "expansion" ^^

The strength of your force may be calculated by multiplying its weight by its velocity. Strive always to maximize both and victory shall be yours.
- Commander Puretide

Twisty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Twisty- I say go for it. Live large. ;) I'm not sure how many new players we'll get, though, so I wouldn't count on having someone to fill the blacksmith apprenticeship spot. I mean, it's not impossible; I just wouldn't depend on having someone to fill that spot (remember how long we went without a sheriff? XD)

EVERYONE- Okay, I think Day 1 has dragged on long enough. XD Rather than waiting for last posts to tidy up the business on main street, can we all agree that Bill was hauled off the street and buried and the conflict/Bell's deal will be resolved on Day 2? I think other than that incident all are loose ends from Day 1 are tied up, right? Is everyone at an O.K. stopping point?

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twisty on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Ok, I guess i´ll start thinking about the details of this apprentice character then ^^

Twisty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Preaching and Arabella, I realize you two are still working on your scene in the saloon, but I really did need to move the RP forward to Day 2. You're welcome to continue writing that scene as if it were still the first day, but the RP is lacking in action at the moment and we need to get the Bell/Hass deal underway.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Land of Gregg on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:40 am

Definitely interested. Ill draw up someone on the character sheet shortly. Do our avatars matter? Like having a celebrity persona for each character? Someone to portray them?

Land of Gregg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 am

Yeah no problem Luv, I was basically just waiting for the days to pass since Bell 'can't' come back from his secret little mission untill like.. day 4 or something. So yeah

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh, i think he's plotting something sneaky...

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Okay wrapped up my Day one business and moved on to day 2 without a hitch. :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Alright, I'm back. Again, sorry for vanishing like that. I'll read and wait for a nice place to squeeze a post in.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:24 am

CATCHING UP:

- Land of Gregg: Nope, not at all. Use any FC you want, or none at all, I really don't care. XD Words are much more important to me than pictures.

- Lol, Preaching is ALWAYS planning something sneaky. ;)

- Shadow: Welcome back! Can't wait to read your first post. =)

- EVERYONE: The town roster is now completely up to date. We now have 15 charries-- truestory's charrie, Lucilla Winter, was removed for infrequent posting, TheCoriProject, beloeved friendeh that she is, has decided that the RP is too far along for her to join in, and an0nymous has joined us with the wonderful charrie of William, a cute lil' youngster who will be running the general store!

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 am

ANNOUNCEMENT:

PreachingLegionary has been promoted to the position of Co-GM! :) I've recently joined a couple new RPs with close friends of mine, and I won't be able to dedicate as much time to "Way Out West". I'll still be around plenty, but I really needed somebody to share the load. Preaching was one of W.O.W's first members when we started over a month ago, and he's always active and ready with great ideas. So yes, if you have any questions/concerns regarding the RP, feel free to ask either of us.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Congratulations, Preaching. ^^

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Why thank you.. I must say I am looking forward to beginning my Reign of Terror around here *Twiddles evil mustache* (Yes we are still doing the mustache thing aren't we Gumbomb?) ^^

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:22 am

New blood for W.O.W.; we're on a roll! :D
Please welcome dig17 and his characters, Frank Gregory and Preston Rizzo. These two were submitted as one charrie, so I'm counting them as a packaged deal. This bumps our character count up to 17, or 16, if you're going by the actual number of character skellies.
Also, as a note to those playing characters categorized as "guns for hire" or "undecided", at some point I'd like you to pick a side. It doesn't have to happen tomorrow, but sometime in not too distant future I'd like to have these characters commit to side. Whether you want to play the corrupted charrie who crosses over to the outlaws or the righteous fellow who joins the law dogs is up to you.
As always, happy writing! :)

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!