Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mozaik Role

The Mozaik Role

a part of “The Mozaik Role”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Six teenagers have lost themselves in the lie of society. Some have become introverted, some have put up a mask, but they'll have to find their confident side if they want to ensure the safety of the people they love. They'll have to play the Mozaik Role.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mozaik Role”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Mozaik Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Mozaik Role"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Mozaik Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Gah, darn it, I'd love to join this, but I've gone and gotten myself WAY too busy with other roleplays right now to even consider it. . . . XD Oh well, just want to say it looks really good, and I'd join it if I were busy already.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Might I reserve the Introverted Book Worm? (It'll be a girl)
:) This is a good chance to get my word count up. (I can get to 300 words, But I'm aiming for about 500-600)
Last edited by RainbowFace on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 pm

I'd like to reserve the genki girl! I'll have a bio up soon.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:24 pm

Can i reserve the Silent Know-it all who will be a boy please and thank you

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm

yes, this looks good! ^^ I'll take the heartbreaker~ (its gonna be a boy fyi)

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MsLoveBug on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 pm

May I reserve the rebellious trickster? (It'll be a girl)

MsLoveBug
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MsLoveBug on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 pm

May I please reserve the rebellious trickster? (It'll be a girl)

MsLoveBug
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:34 pm

It seems we have the perfect amount of spaces~! And Opale, it's okay, I don't mind! I'm in two of your roleplays right now XD

And hi, Tsukiakari XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 pm

'Ello, Annaky! I created another seemingly cheerful and intriguing character whose hidden depths make one realize that she really needs a hug, again. XD This should be interesting, to say the least. Cloudcuckoolandidity and genkiness both seem contradictory to a Dandere character, but I'm confident I can make this work. =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 pm

This looks really really cool! Unfortunately I'm completely retarded, so I don't really think if I'd be able to do 300 words per post, but I'm definatly going to stalkulate this :D

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:17 am

I don't think writing less than 300 words makes you retarded, but you can stalkulate us as much as you want! Be our guest! (*Starts singing that song from Beauty and the Beast*)

And Tsukiakari, I think I pressed reject to Cleo but now I've approved her, so expect some mail saying your character was rejected and blah blah blah... Gomenasai!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Well, looks like you accepted her to me, since she's on the list and I haven't gotten anything.

I'm looking forward to RPing with you! =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

*sighs at brain*.

When I said the heartbreaker was a heterosexual, I meant homosexual. Due to my mistake, you can make whichever you want.

EDIT: I submitted Eden! Go, Eden!
Eden used look like an Uke! It's super effective!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Cleo, I choose you!

Cleo used staaaaaaaaaaare~. It is not very effective.

Cleo used glomp. It is super effective!

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Eden used squeal like a girl! It's not very effective!

Eden fainted!

Eric (Eden's brother), I choose you!

Eric used sexy wink! It's super manly effective!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Cleo is confused!

Cleo uses security blanket! It's not very effective!

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Eden is revived!

Eric, come back!

Go, Eden!

Eden uses Zander (his dog)! He's super effective!

Eden uses trip! It's super moe!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:13 am

Lol. By the way, everyone - especially Annaky - if you don't mind a little bit of shameless advertisement, I recently created an anime genre thread that needs new members. It's a goofy modern fantasy type setting inspired heavily by parodies of the works of H.P. Lovecraft. If anyone's interested, it's called "Colour in My Closet." You can find it on my profile. =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 am

(I made a WIP)
Guys, I've PMed MsLoveBug and freakofnature. One replied saying she hadn't had time and she didn't mind if I gave the place away (MsLoveBug) and the other hasn't replied.

I'm not sure whether that means I should give the place away, because then, who to?!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!