Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 30th Annual Hunger Games!

30th Annual Hunger Games

a part of “The 30th Annual Hunger Games!”, a fictional universe by XxYuraxX.

It's that time of year again! Who will be the lucky girl and boy to compete in the 30th Annual Hunger Games?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 30th Annual Hunger Games!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: 30th Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 am

Cool. Reserve the District Three male, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby d3mb0n35 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am

I would love to reserve the district seven male please! If he's still open... Though I might have to ask, I was going to use the profile skeleton that was posted in the introduction but should I use the character application? e___e First role play I've applied to, new member. Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

d3mb0n35
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

d3mb0n35 wrote:I would love to reserve the district seven male please! If he's still open... Though I might have to ask, I was going to use the profile skeleton that was posted in the introduction but should I use the character application? e___e First role play I've applied to, new member. Sorry.

That's fine! You use the one in the introduction.
>:D Come at me bro! -Yura

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 pm

So witch places are open? I did look at the intro page then I looked at the character page and some of the ones on the intro page aren't open anymore. So, witch places are open??
"Everybody wants happiness & nobody wants pain, but you can have a Rainbow without a little rain."
Live Your Own Story Check out my RP

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 am

If District 12 male is open I'll take it, but do I really need to use the face claims, there are few things on this site I hate more then face claims.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:39 am

Can I take the District 5 boy or girl?
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:29 pm

I claimeth thee, District 4 Male~

But do I have to use Lucas Till? I have another guy in mind, but he's not an actor. He's a model. Still okay?

VidiDici
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 am

I am totally new here but am interested in the District 9 girl with Zooey Deschanel FC. What do I need to do to reserve her and join this RP?

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Heather1205 wrote:I am totally new here but am interested in the District 9 girl with Zooey Deschanel FC. What do I need to do to reserve her and join this RP?

Hey! You just copy and past the code, and pretty much fill it out. I'll reserve her for you.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

HEY EVERYBODY! This is news if people are still involved! I was thinking of making a new page of this, but with the same introduction, except the characters are narrowed down to a few districts because I mean, it's kind of hard to just leave a roleplay cause you died... So what do you think? You would have easier time killing too and roleplay as a few non-characters. Make sense? If you already have made a character I will reserve them for you on the new page! Just copy and paste your old info.- before I do this, tell me your insight! Maybe I could keep this page, just takes extra characters out and use the districts that already have filled characters in them.

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:34 am

That sounds like a good idea, for I really don't want this to die. Making a new page could be a possibility, but then you get the chance that people might want to join, so maybe just changing this page could too.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm confused. What's happening? :P
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

I feel kind of dumb, but this is the first time I've done any type of character. How do I make one?

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 am

It's okay, Heather. I still don't know how to do half the stuff on here. Just copy the character sheet on the bottom of the introduction, then go below that and click the bar that says submit a character. Paste the character sheet in the first large box, then fill it out. You can take a look at my character if you need help/inspiration. Her name is Tinder Graybelle.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 am

WhiteTiger08 wrote:I'm confused. What's happening? :P

Yeah, sorry! I was kinda' in a rush. You see, I'm going to create the exact same roleplay as this one, just narrow down the tributes so people will have a better chance of not dying, and killing other tributes that won't be listed in choosing or are actually controlled by someone. If you already made a character, I will keep your district, but take away the other ones. The districts that will not be used, you can use the tributes to actually you know, kill or communicate to. I would like to keep actual players death until the end. Make sense?

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VidiDici on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 pm

I like that idea much better, and it makes a lot more sense. There has to be Bloodbath Victims, and no one's going to want to kill off their character at the very beginning of the roleplay. :P

By the way, Taz's face claim is Aaron Bruckner. Forgot to mention that. :3

VidiDici
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:49 am

If this is still open, could I have the district 9 girl? I'll get started on the character sheet right now cause I'm dying of boredom, and if you're not accepting people it's fine :)

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 pm

I think I get it now.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxYuraxX on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Ok guys, I edited the roleplay. You can have two characters now since we have a lack of them, or we could create a whole new page of this so other people will join. Thoughts?

XxYuraxX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 am

I think we should just say the characters not taken were killed in the bloodbath.

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!