Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insurgence- It Begins Here

a part of “Insurgence- It Begins Here”, a fictional universe by Moonbow.

"We were caught against are will, tortured in ways we thought only happened in stories. Now, we're the new characters and this book is even longer."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insurgence- It Begins Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Insurgence- It Begins Here"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonbow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Insurgence- It Begins Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 am

Hi there, I might be interested in joining, possibly as a character who has the ability to change into some sort of canid monster...though I kinda try and avoid making it too 'nice' a power, so it has rather a large number of downsides. I was thinking perhaps there might have been some sort of research effort to boost the power behind the ability, but just resulted in sort of messing it up.

One issue I do have though is that I picture the character as looking rather freakish, so finding a picture might be tough. I already have a picture I did myself of the monster form, but that's all I've got right now....would that be alright?
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 am

Sure, if you need to wait to get the monster picture that is fine, just make sure you have a human picture at least.

P.s That's a cool power!

Moonbow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh I have a picture of the monster form, but not of the human at the moment. See, I was kinda thinking that as a human the character might have kept some sort of monster-dog traits, like an overbite and sharp teeth, and a bunch of scars...hmm...would a picture that was drawn work for that? I can't promise it'd be a great picture, but it'd show the character how I picture them.

Oh, and I''m glad to hear you like the idea! I've been dying to use this character for months!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, I think this is REALLY cool and unique idea. Can't wait to see it! Yes, Drawn pictures will work as long as they are good. Can't wait to see it!

Moonbow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonbow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Does anyone want the staff, Dr. Dragon for example, to do anything to them? Just lemme know!

Moonbow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

Ugh, submitted two characters. I was going to submit a profile for Dr. Com Exburn, but right now I'm too tired = too lazy, and if I don't do it now, I'll most likely forget about it and be too lazy to do it, so, is it okay if I roleplay as him even without the profile, considering I have two characters who have dirrect interactions with him as an NPC, and pretty much nobody else except other staff are going to interact with him.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 am

By the way, sorry about Lloyd Rubino's little quote there, it's all question marks. Originally, that was all in greek lettering, however, when I editted my profile, it sort of screwed up. Uh, know any other foreign alphabet that has something to do with science?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:24 am

Just so you know, will be gone for a couple of days as I've got a LARP event on.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 am

Anybody like my post? Good ol' Abby, always letting people down, unless she has to put them.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Um, I don't think that escape plan-troll should be ignored. It gives a lot of imformation about what use she could be in the future, and tells a bit about her.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:55 pm

well it looks like they are gunna get to immersed in their own dialog, give them time to just have their characters interact before they address the possibility of escape. Also if an escape did happen, what would your characters do about mine? He's likely to start killing everyone xD

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Actually, that post really wasn't about determining how to escape. In a way, it's everything except that. Then again, that depends on perspective.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 pm

well yeah i can see that' it was more like shooting down possible ideas of escape, it can still serve to inspire ideas. Anyways I'm going to have to make a new character because its nearly impossible for my character to interact as it is, even worse all the characters are in one cell. Putting another one in there simply isn't plausible, but making another one for another cell is just as bad because he'll be separate and unable to interact. This is a bad situation for an rp

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Well, maybe Jason could interact with Dr. Dragon.

Also, Moonbow, Dr. Exburna might be interested in you new character.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 pm

I bet Abby would try and piss Dr. Dragon off, because she's not aloud to do anything to Dr. Exburna's subjects, so Abby would think she's pretty much invincible against her. Just saying.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 am

After a post, try allowing everyone else to post BEFORE you post again, your going to make things happen way too fast as you already are right now.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaPie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 am

Why are you guys ignoring my character?

LunaPie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Luna, we're not. Just make an entrance! Seriously, just post your character doing something or jump in when you can.

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Please tell me more about how we're ignoring your character while you haven't made a single post yet

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!