Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Masquerade Mystery

Masquerade Mystery

a part of “Masquerade Mystery”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

When the ten children of the five kingdoms meet up with the fate of the country on their shoulders will all Hell break loose or will they make them come together?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Masquerade Mystery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Masquerade Mystery"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Masquerade Mystery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm

I would like to reserve the princess of selestia please
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Can reserve Arianna Grande again?

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fruity_Loopsxx on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

can i reserve my character again ?
"With great party comes great cleaning responsibilities." - Luke Gallagher, SLiDE.

Fruity_Loopsxx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm not the GM, but:

11.No reservations,sorry.

^Rule
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Ah your right. V_V, I was quite in a hurry too... well first come, first serve I guess. Well, maybe ill be interested in another character :D
Im glad your making another Roleplay Bleeding Lover! One of your brilliant ideas once again sprouts~ I hope it doesnt end up like "On a Blue Moon"...and I was hopeful on that one too D:. So i wish the best of luck~

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Is it a modern era?

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Submitted a character ^_^

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:20 pm

It is in the modern day but it does have victorian elements. Like the attire and some characters may chose to go by horse and cariage instead of car. That's all based on how you want your kingdom to be like more modern or victorian.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Guess it died :l
I really wish you would have let those of us with accepted characters know that you made a Remake - That way our characters weren't made for nothing...

Vix
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!