Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Finishing The Bucket List

a part of “Finishing The Bucket List”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

After there best friend died they set out to finish he bucket list. All spots either reserved or taken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Finishing The Bucket List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Finishing The Bucket List"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Finishing The Bucket List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CuteAsKaylah on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:36 am

Can I reserve the other girl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CuteAsKaylah
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:43 am

Yes you can reservations last 24 hours. :)

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:46 am

Can I reserve the 2nd girl?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:48 am

Actually never mind I don't wanna be in this.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 am

I'll take Male 1. =)
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 pm

I excepted him :)

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Oh, there are no girls left..:( ( I am a girl.) But, I love this rp so I can reserve the second male?
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Yes you can reservations last 24 hours

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 pm

youloveme? wrote:I excepted him :)

Cools! =P Thanks for the approval. ^-^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:52 pm

I only have history and written appearance left on my character sheet left!! Her name is Marie.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Oh okay! Well i can't wait to read your CS whenever it's done. (everyone elses too!!)^.^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Okay! I am finally done with her!

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm

AWESOME CS!! ^_^

So i was wondering, are we going to go in order via the pictures, or perhaps do something like put them in a jar and randomly pick which one to do?? =P
Also where would we be starting? All packing and saying goodbye to family?

*can't wait to start* =)

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you!

Hmmm I don't know if we want to go in order or not.... I guess once everyone has submitted there character sheet we can talk about that.

I think we will start with packing and saying good-bye then everyone will meet up at Katie's old place.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Sounds good to me.
I like how you put up a page for Katie btw.....that was a nice, and different, touch. =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 am

Hey, youloveme? So sorry, but I sent in two characters sheets.The one with work in progress is good, the other one you can reject it.Sorry again, I am new in here.I will be ready with my charac in a few hours.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

I finished my character.It is the one with double s.Hope you like him.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Well then people know what she looks like from the Facebook page, which by the way was really fun to make. :) Plus how she used to act and what kind of person she was.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Okay and I accepted him....

I'm really pissed off the the person who wanted Female 2 didn't submit her within 24 hours.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!