Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Slenderman

The Slenderman.

a part of “Slenderman”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...[SERIOUSLY FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Slenderman.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:14 am

Starsailor wrote:Liiiiiiiive damn you!
Maybe I should have written Amnell tripping into a ditch or something.
\
Yes! Give Colin a chance to do his job :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Alright, it's been seconded. I third for Amnell tripping.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:13 pm

haha, I was gonna give it more time before I tried a post., but screw it. Ill post. the least we can get is the group of Seth Alex and Amnell being chased by slendy
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:18 pm

I'll go ahead. I got an idea that'll get us into the thick of things pretty quickly.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm here... just so ya'll know, but I don't know what I can do since I'm not driving and the other two people in the car with my character haven't posted either. Unless you guys are okay with me time skipping our car there?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm here, just waiting on xArmageddon

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:49 pm

@Avenger go for it! We've certainly given them enough time to post, I don't think anyone would fault you for taking things into your own hands.

As for Army... I'm sure he'll be back some point? We need someone to play the big bad slendy or we might have to start doing horrible things to ourselves, lol.

Not that I have a problem with that. B-)

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:43 pm

I'm probably going to have Slenderman play a bit for whatever happens to Alex initially. Or Alex is just psyching himself out. He's a nervous wreck after all for some reason.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Yeah We've given Army enough time, so before the end of tonight, i'm gonna post Colin, Evan, and Claudia getting to the hospital and getting the supplies.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:47 pm

I got a post up, finally. Its not that great, but at least its something. Might actually get us moving again.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Okay, what just happened to Amnell? Is she exaggerating about the Earth opening up to swallow her?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:00 pm

It's a dramatic way of saying she fell into a ditch.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Okay, so she did fall into a ditch. I thought we were joking about that. Either way, now for Alex to inflict some minor harm upon himself.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Wait for me to post, ill put it up tomorrow. but I want to get into the action before Erik gets slendied.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

At the moment Alex is fine, just so ya know. Amnell would technically be only a few yards away.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 am

I hope my post doesn't get in the way too much. I did have Alex and Amnell not being that far from each other, but I figured it would at least help try to ease some of the tension between the other characters and Enid.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Don't worry about it. Amnell is just being the alpha bitch.
I feel like she kinda does this to everyone at first, including all new members.

Also: Slendy.
Maybe he is attracted to people whose first names start with the letter A?

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Slender man is discriminatory...

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Well, Evan saw him first, so that might be out. Then again, this is the first time he might be going *after* someone...

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Maybe think about it this way too, no one said they couldn't all see him in different places, etc. He doesn't have to be limited to a single vision. Since when can two people not see the same thing and yet be in different directions? He is amazingly wicked and weird. So why not. It could work easily.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!