Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman

The Slenderman.

a part of “Slenderman”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...[SERIOUSLY FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Slenderman.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 pm

So its really just down to us what do you want to do? We could try and remake the rp giving credit to Army for his idea so that maybe we could get some more people to play. What do you think?
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 pm

I've got an RP that's still in the planning stages. We have players, but not enough to fill the slots yet. Anybody here is free to join that; y'all have proven yourselves good RPers. It's on my profile, titled "Living in the Limelight."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm

I was referring particularly to the idea of Slender.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 pm

I'd be willing to restart.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 am

Okay, good. I'm not the only one. What about you, Erik? Also, anyone have any luck with rps? Cause I've had a string of bad luck here lately.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm not sure how we could restart...would we just take our characters and expy them into a new RP? Might give me a chance to make Alex less of an odd one out.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 pm

I wouldn't mind joining in if you guys restart this RP.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm

I volunteer to GM or help GM any reboot RP.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Go ahead and GM it, Erik. With my string of bad luck on here, I'm afraid to. I might vamp mine a bit too, but right now we at least have four people to join. Just remember to give credit for the idea to Army. Other than that we should be fine and hopefully attract some more people to join and stay I can also help you out as well.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Hm...I actually have an idea. It seems there are a lot of Slenderman RP's out there already. What if I try something...similar, but not quite the same? It's an idea I was throwing around for a while for film projects, but I just realized it'd fit an RP perfectly!

Involves a vampire and a werewolf (or rather, creatures similar to those). I promise to do them justice.

In other words, is the Slenderman required for interest or would a more original horror story work as well?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 am

I don't think, this is just me, that the addition would be a good idea. At least at the beginning. Here's why: After Army put this up, tons of Slender rps came out. It seems people are getting obsessed with him again. Vamps/lycans are much over done and frankly sick of seeing them. For my character, Slender is critical (not sure if anyone figured it out because we never got far enough). Adding more... to a modern rp would be over kill in my opinion especially if we allowed Slender to exist on the T. effect.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 am

What's this "T. Effect"?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 am

I'm running on five hours of sleep, which is my min to even function so sorry... It's the Tulpa Effect, which means that if you think about it, it makes it real brings it to life. So thinking about Slender being outside the window would make him appear there, so to speak. I hope that explains it because I had to have someone explain it to me and I'm not sure if I'm remembering it well enough.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

So your idea's an RP where Slenderman's existence is based on continued belief in it?

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:57 pm

If you go back and look at Army's intro he mentions both of the ways its believed Slenderman could exist. My friend really knows more about this than I do, but... Yeah... sorta. I think by combining both of the theories makes it a bit easier at least in my opinion because then it wouldn't be based solely on believing or thinking about.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Sort of like in Freddy versus Jason, when Freddy couldn't return to Elm Street until someone remembered him.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 pm

I can try to restart it if you want me to. I'm just going to copy his work and give him the credit for it. Unless you want to.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 am

All right, guys. We are up and running: roleplay/slenderman-rebooted/

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbassArmageddon on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm

IF anyone is still subscribed here, this is xArmageddon in brand new form! Naw, just new account. I'm really sorry about my disappearances. I had too many things to do and couldn't keep the RP's alive. I eventually just forgot about the site, seeing as how I kinda disappeared. BUT. If any of you are still interested, I'm redoing this RP exactly as before, except I have a summer full of NOTHING so there's no way in hell I'm gonna botch this one. I promise. BABY COME BACK. YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON MEEE

Click my name and look for the Slendy RP on my account; It should be up within half an hour of you reading this.

Thanks dude(ette)s.

DumbassArmageddon
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!