Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tale of Two Kingdoms

Tale of Two Kingdoms

a part of “Tale of Two Kingdoms”, a fictional universe by Arabella13.

There are two kingdoms, The Kingdoms of Fire and Ice, are at war with each other. They are bitter rivals and their feud has been an ongoing battle for years. But what happens when the kings and queens must send their only children into hiding?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tale of Two Kingdoms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tale of Two Kingdoms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 pm

He could come into the story in the torturing of the princess if you'd like since he is the commander. Or if you'd like he can help interrogate one of the captured ice knights, Annabeth with ezekiel. Partly the reason i made her was to also give rpers more options to jump into the roleplay ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:14 pm

So many people getting captured, if the Kingdom of Fire is this efficient how has it not already won the war? xDD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Arabella, sorry, I was choking on my spaghetti. Um, Exburna is not the torturing type, actually, he is the oppisite. My character is as likely to torture as the Inferno King kissing the Frost Queen's cold feet, if you actually read his profile. Well, you did say to explain what that character has done up to the point of where they are durring your first post and I noted where his group's camp is. Well, maybe he could do some interrigation, but more of the 'good cop' type.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:28 pm

JSYK you all shouldn't be expecting a whole lot of post with the Inferno King because this is s'pose to be about the youth in this RP, as a matter of fact things aren't exactly going according to the original story so I would like to suggest we start figuring out the best way to get the princess and the other characters that are flocking to the Fire Kingdom out into the forest, from what I understand Beach's character wants to establish his own kingdom. Perhaps being convinced to betray his father and escape with the fire Princess is a good direction to push the rp in to get it closer to the original plot.

EDIT: *Frost princess, FAIL

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:12 am

I agree shadow and if you'd like you can make another character who is younger afterall in the prince of flames, beaches profile it said his has other brothers so maybe you can be his brother who hunts him down or something. I think so and I think raven just helped us with fixing the plot.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

should i wait for Bx3 to post again?

RavensOath
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I'll post now. Bella I have a small plan. Was thinking I'll do shorter posts (like 100 words) so I can post more often than every 2-3 days.

EDIT: Ok not RIGHT now, but sometime tonight. Getting "kidnapped" in a few for a movie date.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 am

Never mind thought Bella would be on and ok tonight but I'll just wait til she does.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:46 pm

its fine with me. :)

ARABELLA APPROVES!

And kidnapped? Its not kidnapping if you like it...for instance my BF (for some reason) likes picking me up and carrying places xD

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavensOath on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 am

I love you guys

RavensOath
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 pm

lol dat gif, anyways I suppose I'll get off my ass and make the other prince now, be warned I won't put too much work into the character sheet, I only ever put alot of though in the first character's I make for rp to show that I'm not a noob and can rp well because the quality of a character sheet most times reflects on the ability of it's creator. I no longer need to prove I can rp well enough

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

did everyone die? Post ye bastards

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

did everyone die? Post ye bastards!

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

XD Hahahahaha shaodow. I think we are just waiting for beachy to post I'll have to ask him.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

OK, now I just feel ignored.....

Someone help me.
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 pm

your chararecter can go to Askel after Arabella's post and then my own, she could offer to help him track them down in exchange for her freedom because lets face it, she might be able to escape but she would constantly be hunted down and eventually captured all over again. Maybe Askel can get the inferno king to leave her be in exchange for help because your character can just so happen to be a skilled tracker, just something to consider.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!