Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Going Through The Motions

Going Through The Motions

a part of “Going Through The Motions”, a fictional universe by ArhaHitomi888.

Three people stumble upon three bizarre strangers. It as it turns out, these strangers aren't human, but want to be. They make an agreement: One teaches the other how to be human, in exchange for servitude and protection.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Through The Motions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Going Through The Motions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 am

I saw her in a OOC on another RP not too long ago o.o
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

It's not that i forget. Its just that I'm hardly home or not busy with homework. I reply and answer pms when I can.
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

100 posts!

@Skye: I never said that you forgot, Skye... :3

@Alice: We have a traitor in our midst... *DUN DUN DUUUN! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!*
Last edited by ElvenEllis on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Running Shadows Among Us

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:35 pm

@Elven Wherewhatwhowhat *confused*

@Aria I'm probably gonna make a filler post being Kalin isn't on the same day as everyone else yet, just to let you know. c:

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:05 am

@Alice: Nothing, nothing... <_< >_>

Anyway, at this point, I'll let you control the beast should you want Vayne to fight with it. Just make sure it's still able to throw Emily into a wall when she leaves the hospital. :3 Maybe you can fit a way to get your contract up with this event?

@Skye: Emily is going to have a nice run in with that beast when she leaves the front door of the hospital, sooooo... Yea. That's how we'll make our contract. :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 am

Okay. Sounds good

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:07 pm

@Elven:
I think i may have Vayne fight it. He'll try and get it away from humans, it'll throw Emily into a wall, and he'll temporarily banish it (the most, actually offensive move he can do without a contract). Then both Emily and Vayne can enter the contracts (since Kalin will probably believe that Vayne is an angel and not just crazy by then) XD. Then Emily and/or Vayne can actually kill the thing, since more are spilling into the human world continually now - they just don't know yet.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:14 pm

@Alice: Sounds good. I'm gonna try to make the contract when Emily's smashed into the wall, so that when she gets up she'll already be healed and ready to fight. :D Now I just need to think of what weapon she should use...

Emily vs. The Soap Dispenser!!! Who shall rise victorious?!?!?! >:D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:43 am

*makes an odd noise as I cover my mouth to hold in something between a giggle and a laugh at sugar's post* I have a feeling that teaching our characters about the world is going to be a great task indeed... XD

Well, we're all at the hospital now. Stuff's gonna go down! :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I want to apologize... Stuff was SUPPOSED to be back to normal here on monday last week but my boyfriend got in an accident and he just got out. I'm really, really sorry...

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:20 am

Oh no! D: Hope he gets better soon. :<

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

He got released, he's just pretty banged up and needs a couple days of laying down. :c

He's a strong guy, he'll be back up in no time. <3 c:

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:17 am

That's good to know. :)

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't been on. My life has been so busy with homecoming, rehearsals, homework, and school that I haven't even touched a computer in days.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome back, Skye. :D

My next post will send Emily into the wall. >:D Must finish maths quickly...!

Posted! Time to make a contract! :D

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 pm

I don't have anything to add right now, i'm basically just wandering around since the battle is over and i'm not really involved in any scene.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 pm

The sheer essence of power still floated in the air, and could be detected by those who could see or feel such things.

There, something for you to do. ;D Go meet Emily before she and Klarissa run off. XD

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Bwow. I have no idea how i completely skipped over that. o_o I'll reply in just a moment, or if i get caught up in something, i'll reply at work today, in just a little bit.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 am

Gonna wait for skye's post before my next. :P

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElvenEllis on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm

"that manster attacking you"

LOOK OUT FOR THAT MANSTER!!!! D:

ElvenEllis
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!