Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel....or Mutant?

Angel....or Mutant?

a part of “Angel....or Mutant?”, a fictional universe by Ichigo15.

(Open now!) You're a mutant with wings and powers. And now you are on the run. People want you to experiment on and sell for money. You want to live. In the midst of all this, a strange plan comes up that could threaten the existence of humanity...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel....or Mutant?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel....or Mutant?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm

I'm so sorry for not posting! X.X School's just started again for me, and so I'm really busy at the moment. Anyway, you can just assume Eins doesn't really do or say anything at the moment, since she's kind of doubtful/afraid currently, so continue posting for a while without me and I'll join in at a better time. Again, sorry. X.X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

It's alright. Ichigo also said she was busy, so maybe by the time she gets a post up, you'll have time to respond. :) Even a little post would be alright. My post lengths vary depending on the content.
To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. ~ Random Fortune Cookie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abridged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Eh, even if I had the time to make a post, I wouldn't really have anything to put in it, until someone directly addresses Eins, as otherwise she'd just sit there peeking over Marcus' shoulder and not saying anything.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:15 am

Just want you to know that I'm still here and alive. ^_^

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm so sorry guys! I'll have a post up by tomorrow definitely, but I'm too tired to do anything that could be considered writing at this moment. Too worn out with my college essay...editing, rewriting, totally scrapping idea...it's beginning to wear away at my nerves.
Favorite Series (of all sorts, listed as acronyms in no particular order): KH, LoZ, A:TLA and LoK, Batfamily stuff, ASoIaF(GoT), Disney stuff, Skyrim (never played the rest of the Elder Scrolls), DBZ, Sailor Moon, SnK(AoT), many Cartoon Network Cartoons.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:51 pm

I. Hate. Essays. I made the mistake of taking a "quick" English course, aka a 1 month course... or maybe it was 2 months. Either way, I had an essay once a week and I never seem to get a good grade on an essay, so yeah. Essays suck.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 pm

That was my AP class last year. Of course, my English teacher had a good right to give our class the amount of essays we got. We'd been switched between teachers, and our previous teacher had been a complete moron. Typically I'm good with essays (ranging with a variety of results) but there just so much in this one essay being the college Essay that I'm going to give in. What's worse is that, being in AP English, I know I (and the rest of my class) have live up to the reason we joined the class: being good in english. It's all putting an enormous stress on my life...

But enough about me. I'm really sorry for my absence. I'm working on a post right now. Should have it up in the next hour or so.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Okay guys, I've reopened the rp. Two or three more players and we should be good. I'm going to delete off inactive players.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Okay, I posted. I only got off work about three hours ago, so sorry for the delay. Also, did anyone see that other Maximum Ride roleplay that just came up? I wonder why it's so popular all of the sudden, did a new book come out?

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 am

A book came out recently (maybe a little over/less than a month ago) and that was it. Whole basis of me starting up this rp ^.^ I was hip before it was hip XD

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Still here as well, waiting on Ichi(-nii optional) to post as well before I respond to Abridged. Don't rush, though. I understand how cramped schedules are at the moment, as I'm ridiculously busy ATM myself.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree with the busy part Tsuk :/ Anywho, post is up ^.^

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFlag on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Finally managed to get a post up! Whoo!
Anyway I'm still here... schedules been rather hectic, but I'm getting used to it.
Yes, I could use some great philosophical quote that would mind f%?@ you or I could do something worthwhile hmm!?

TheFlag
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abridged on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Yeah, I think it's like that for everyone except me seemingly. xP Though starting this Friday I will be working five days a week and will be working longer hours. It shouldn't be a problem when it comes to me posting, though.

Abridged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graceful Grace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Just submitted a character, hope Keith gets approved soon.
The TROLL is IN.

Graceful Grace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Wil not be able to post for a bit because my computer needs to be fixed. Sorry again for the hold up Dx

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

@ Graceful Grace
I need you too add more personality, and tone Keith's powers down a bit if you want him to be accepted. Sorry about that, but the parallel dimension power is a bit much.

@NTNO
That fine, don't worry about :3 Sometimes things get in the way, and you can't do anything about it. It's totally understandable. Either way, I don't think you have to worry much. A lot of us seemed to be booked up with schedules anyway.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Sorry about my absence guys. I've been super tired, and this weekend if the first good rest I've gotten since school started. I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow. Expect it a little later, since I'm still brushing up on some characters I promised I would submit some time soon to another rp.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _NotTheNormalOne_ on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 am

I'm happy to say my computer is now fixed! I shall resume posting ~(^_^)~

_NotTheNormalOne_
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ichigo15 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Awesome ^.^ I'm hoping all the characters will get to meet up soon.

Ichigo15
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!