Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Several Thousand Years to Love

a part of “Several Thousand Years to Love”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

(Closed will be starting soon) No matter how much time may change our world. There's one thing that will never change or be lost. Love. When 6 young people are sent hurling into the medieval ages is love still possible or is war the only answer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Several Thousand Years to Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:44 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Several Thousand Years to Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Several Thousand Years to Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:48 am

This RP looks interesting, I'd like to know though if I could be my own race though. (Its a fantasy style race) and if I could possibly be someone who already exist in the fantasy world. Like a native being to it, instead of being someone who was thrust into that world.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 am

Hi could I reserve the princess of laetitia?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am

Can I reserve the Princess of Arai please?

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 am

oh wow I leave for 5 minutes and BAM xD im not sure Asper PM me and tell me more about it sounds interesting and sure il reserve those two characters right now

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wysteria on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am

Kingdom of Uden future gal please?

Wysteria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 am

Alrighty ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 am

Wow, this one's caught my interest quite nicely. Gotta love the diversity of kingdoms y'got here. I'll take the temporally displaced dude in the Sol kingdom, please.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:19 am

Alrighty I reserved him for ya owo

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby black-as-night_oni on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 am

Could I please reserve the prince of Lune? :3
"It is in the east, and Juliet is the sun!"

black-as-night_oni
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 am

Sure ^w^ ... o.o this is actually getting a lot more responses then i figure it would o 3o .... but Im happy ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 am

Just to make things clear, are we supposed to be using the default Description/Personality/Equipment/History layout for writing up our characters? If that's the case, then can I just say "Wow, never had to do that before." xD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:15 am

Can I reserve the Princess of Sol?
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 am

Reserving Atlantis Future Gal. This is not a request mind you.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreams and Wishes on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Arai's princess is finished let me know if you would like me to edit her.

Dreams and Wishes
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:29 pm

LoveTheLight and Hinasil I reserved those two for you Dream and wishes your character is awesome I accepted her and Gamer_Templar I know I normally don't do that but I decided to give everyone free range on how you present your character information I'm probably going to use the way I prefer which is stating the obvious but the choice is yours really just make sure you represent all valient character information ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 am

Well I finally submitted my character sorry for taking so long computer was being a tad... loopy :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 am

Could I reserve one of the future males lets say for The Kingdom of Arai? :3

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Sure... o.o wow everyone's on today oAo amazing.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Gah... Haven't exactly got the character sheet filled out yet (although I have made myself a layout). I blame a combination of being stuck for ideas, along with guiltily admitted procrastination.

Here's hoping I'll have it released within the next couple of days, if that's fine with you.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!