Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel With A Shotgun

Angel With A Shotgun

a part of “Angel With A Shotgun”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

(( Closed)) When Lucifer tricks God into erasing the memory's of some love struck angels and demons to see if they will fall in love all over again. Will they find happiness or will Lucifer's hunters get them first...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel With A Shotgun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel With A Shotgun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Op! Vitamin, you posted as I was writing a reply. Gimme five minutes and I'll have an edit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Oh thanks. =)

I ended up taking quite a while on Palmira's intro, so I got a little behind.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:20 pm

I see that....

Also, edited. Scent is different because Palmira wasn't technically born or something, so I figured it might be a little different or something.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Makes sense, as she is a construct made by Mammon, and since she appears, and for all intents and purposes, is nearly human when she has no possessions.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Can I reserve a male demon, I've already posted the character for reveiw. Hope I'm not to late.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SusieLivesHere on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:32 pm

I made a character, but I don't mind changing, (gender, angel/demon) Or if your full that's fine :)

SusieLivesHere
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Sorry, I hope you don't mind but I am going to change Ayden's ability a bit to control emotions as I think it will be more useful?

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:25 am

(OoO)/ Hello everyone I'm just posting because I have a quick question for everyone. When it comes to the love intrests I was woundering if everyone could say if they have already paired up with someone. I know that we are still in the begining but I want to be sure I or anyone else arn't put in an aquired position and so that I can find out if anyone wants to pair up with my guy. Agin I know that this is probably just the begining of what I hope to be an amazing RP but I figured it would never hurt to know. Looking forwared to everyones posts. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:31 am

Shirin and Darc are together, otherwise, I'm not really sure ^.^' I was thinking of pairing with Verst before but maybe it'll be more fun to leave it open?

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 am

Darc: "W-what are you implying?! I-I will not pair with a foolish angel" *Looks away and adds something under his breath* "...even if she understands how I feel......"

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 am

Fluff post! c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:11 am

Palmira isn't paired up with anyone at present, and probably hasn't thought about it considering her views of herself and assumption that others are going to make fun of her. She's somewhat clueless in that department.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 am

My guy isn't much better. C: The more I work with him the more he starts to look like a crazed loony, but thats just me trying to keep things interesting. Someone tell me if I start to take things to far. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 pm

o 3o *lurking* no ones taken anything to far as for the crazed loony bit thats always fun and it gives me a chance to make Shirin be more wild for a minimum of a minute xD
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey VitaminHeart I was woundering if you wanted to pair up with my guy for the RP because its begining to look like AshleighC and Shadetree76 characters are going to pair up (thats just my thought, they might not but it really looks like it.). Besides I was starting to think that the two of our characters have simaler things about thiem such as a lack of contact with others and a quick temper OwO. I was also having trouble figuring out how I was going to get my character to snap out of his rage moments because just having him stop all of the sudden just wouldn't be near as interesting as having him stop in his tracks as Palmira shotes at him to stop breaking things XD. Get back to me on what you think. @.@

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Well, obviously I am not deciding who pairs with who, but it wouldn't be too farfetched to have your character pair up with Ayden, seeing as she could calm him down....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Hmmm...this is true but I'm really geting a vibe that would suggest that her and Verst are starting to get together (agin this is my own opinion though). Besides I also had the idea that due to Palmira's need to collect anything valuable it would make her a little possasive over Garll because in his dragon form he is pretty blinged out XD, but that is just an idea that she may or may not want to use it's up to her really but with this kind of stuff I can't help but come up with like a million ideas so thats just me throughing some out there. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 pm

It works for me. =) It has occurred to me that they are quite similar being draconic, with Palmira's 'monstrous' form being dragon-like, they're both into treasure and reading, and they both have emotional issues. I think that once Palmira calms down a bit and stops being spiky she'll probably be less shouty and confrontational, lessening the likelihood that they'll kill each other before they work it out, and increasingly the likelihood that she'd try and stop him murderizing large numbers of people.

And yes, I'm amused by the idea of Palmira getting possessive due to the shininess of the dragon form. She gets gradually more possessive and obsessed with shinies as she become more dragon-y, like some sort of unholy child of Gollum and Smaug, so in a way they both have quite self-destructive leanings, though Palmira's is more an issue in the long term than the short. She's mostly fine now, but if she carries on hoarding...well...

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Great XD. Also the hording thing could become a problem although we could have a role switch as in it would usually be Palmira that stops Garll but when she does get to the rampag-y point then it can be Garll who subdues her or something. I don't know how you would want to play that part out but its just another idea. @.@ I can't help but keep come up with ideas and its starting to become hard to sort them all.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 pm

I just want to apologize to anyone that has to sit there and read parts of my posts for more then a minute as they try and figure out exactlly what the hell I wrote or when I leave out parts or switch words around. I have a bad habit where my mind likes to think faster then my hands can type and I leave behind alot of spelling errors. I look at some of my posts and I'm siting here think that I should just go back to 5th grade and relearn spelling agin because its really starting to get redickulous.-.-

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!