Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angel With A Shotgun

Angel With A Shotgun

a part of “Angel With A Shotgun”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

(( Closed)) When Lucifer tricks God into erasing the memory's of some love struck angels and demons to see if they will fall in love all over again. Will they find happiness or will Lucifer's hunters get them first...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel With A Shotgun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel With A Shotgun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:21 am

Alpha....

I can read your posts, don't worry. That being said.... I CRINGE EVERYTIME YOU SPELL SOMETHING WRONG, WHICH IS SURPRISINGLY A LOT! OH GOD DOES IT HURT MY EYEBALLS TO READ SOME OF THOSE SPELLING ERRORS AND HAVE TO RESPOND! HNNGGGHHHHHHH!

But anyways, I just dislike spelling mistakes a bit too much, so yeah...... I won't lie, some of those words just make me want to punch a baby in the face, but I'm not going to yell at you c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 am

I am SO sorry guys for being so inactive. I'm trying to sort out a 40 person rp atm... and its a big job. lol. so whats happening with pairings? As I said Ayden was originally with Verst but I saw Alpha's character's temper problem and it seems as if her power syncs well with that. So I'm cool for whatever, I would just like to know whats going on =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am

Famished... Should I be scared... I know I miss commas allot x.x hope my spelling doesn't bug you out to much. >A< BLAME 12 YEARS OF FRENCH SCHOOL the grammatical rules of English are known to me but new to be applied but I hope im doing ok. TnT

And no worrys Ashleigh xD I feel your pain I started many RP's sooo keeping track can be a tad of a challenge but yeahhh no worrys >w<
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SusieLivesHere on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:30 am

Reapplied with a new character :) (well the same character tweaked)

SusieLivesHere
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 am

Is anyone there? Or has life caught you guys. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 am

Sorry for the delay, been helping out at a local festival for some of the time, then today was LARP practice over at the castle in the next town, so was off up there in my kit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Well that sounds like fun I was just woundering if people where geting boared with the RP. Ive seen some RPs die that way. -.-

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 am

Sorry if the way I had Garll turn back was eather lame or to soon but I felt that things where geting drawn out. XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

"Here lies the RP Angel With A Shotgun, may you rest in peace." JK. XD. Sure you guys are just busy.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 pm

Im just waiting for someone else to reply then I will.

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:02 pm

The epic wait for someone else to reply before you do xD

.............................................................................................................................................................................

>.> ... <.< ... Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are standing in a rowwww~ big ones small ones ONES AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD O 3O

((The waiting for reply song :P ))

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 pm

I'm waiting for Vitaminheart before I make my post.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 pm

GUESS I'LL POST LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW!

FamishedPants
Bringing RPs back from the dead

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:41 pm

You forgot to add: Like a Boss! at the end of that sentence

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:24 pm

>.> ... <.< ... Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are standing in a rowwww~ big ones small ones ONES AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD O 3O XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am

Il be humming that song for weeks now... Those stupid catchy coconut tunes xD

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:37 am

The only thing that would make it better is if there was a monkey. Monkeys makes things ten times more awsomer

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 am

Yeah, suck it everyone!

Darc's laying the moves on the ladies... uuu.....XD

I like how I posted AS cookie went to bed or whatever.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm

xD yeahhh...

AND MEANY >nO I hate when I notice that the reply appears RIGHT AFTER I went to be its like NUUUUUU~!!!

ok just gonna boast cause Im proud...

roleplay/toxic-kingdom/ <--- SO FAR THIS IS MY BEST DESCRIPTION OF PLOT xD normally I confuse someone or something but this plot I wrote it so clear and pretty... probably with a few spelling errors yes and a few missing . and , because I was half asleep... BUT I ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING CLEAR AND NOT CONFUSING AND RIDICULOUSLY SHORT OR LONG. T wT *moment of pride*

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Im not goign to lie where on earth did everyone go??

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!