Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel With A Shotgun

Angel With A Shotgun

a part of “Angel With A Shotgun”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

(( Closed)) When Lucifer tricks God into erasing the memory's of some love struck angels and demons to see if they will fall in love all over again. Will they find happiness or will Lucifer's hunters get them first...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angel With A Shotgun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel With A Shotgun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 pm

... I have an answer but its cheesy...

SPACE the final frontier~ These are the voyages of the people on RoleplayGateway. Its life time mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. *insert StarTrek Music here*
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Sorry I havn't been posting. -.- I've been waiting for VitaminHeart. Did she abandon the RP or something because I do see her online at times but never here a peep out of her @.@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Yay! Vitamin, you're back!.....But Palmira is....well, not able to read minds, if I can recall correctly.

Remember that Shirin doesn't talk audibly, and that she's talking to Darc only right now. D:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Derp, sorry, I forgot about that, will get rid of that bit.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Derp derp derpy-de durp durp.
Sorry I love that song.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Iread all of the posts you guys make and I feel like I'm missing out. *Forever alone face* Just kiding. >.> Although it would be nice to see vitaminheart around more often but I understand that life outside of Role Plays comes first.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 pm

As soon as I say something and she appears XD

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 am

lol for fear of posting to much and making the two of you fall behind I haz created another earth so shirin and Darc can run off and continue without making anyone fall behind and you two can twist the plot to whatever you wish o 3o

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 am

-.- Sorry

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:29 am

> 3< dont be sorry

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

(0o0)/ Vitaminheart, by chance are you getting tired of the RP? I don't want to be accusative but it seems you arn't posting much at all even when online.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am

A lot of the time when I'm online on Gateway I'm not posting in general, or are focused on something. I don't intend to neglect the RP, but one I'm currently doing is taking up a lot of my time. I'm playing two of the main villains and the recent story arc that I put into play has gotten incredibly complicated.

To give an example my werewolf berserker character has been taken by a pair of vampire assassins who happen to be a married couple, and has ended up non-consensually having a child. The father half of the genes were provided by another vampire, a teenager with biological manipulation powers....who is female. The biological manipulator was the sister of one of the assassins, and he decided to rip her in half while she was eating tiramisu. She's fine however.

As you can see, when i get involved in a plot it gets very complicated very fast.

Now the job isn't making me want to pass out/cry, I can post more frequently and I'm about to in fact, I've just been struggling to decide what to post.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:03 am

@.@ Just reading that makes my head hurt. Sorry if I sounded like an ass.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!