Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zodiac Fighters

Zodiac Fighters

a part of “Zodiac Fighters”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

The Zodi are a secret group of people who can connect with the zodiacs. They are hunted by an age old order but when their leader falls in love what will happen to the Zodis?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zodiac Fighters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Zodiac Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Zodiac Fighters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Zodiac Fighters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Can I reserve the older Zodi girl, please?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Yes you may Have her up soon please

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

I want to be a male Zodi, I'll finish him soon
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Very well my friend

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Can I reserve the younger Zodi girl?

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes wow no one for like half an hour then three all at once

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks, and just for anyone else making, can i Reserve Leo, its my actual Zodiac Sign.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Can I steal the lead female again?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Yes you may have her up quickly and you can use your old sheet as well if you want

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Ceh12 will you be making any female zodi character if you do I call first dibs.

Thundera
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Min I accepted your character but I want to tell you and all of the people playing Zodi that they have all been orphaned or seperated from their parents and know live within Zodi HQ with the others just a heads up

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:15 pm

I'm actually interested in the Leader of the Iron Knights. Is the role still available?

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiraph on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Alright, I'll try this again.

Hi! I'd love to play the lead girl's friend, however, I noticed there is a shortage of kinghts, so though I'd rather be the mortal if you would rather I'll play a knight.

Entirely up to you.

~Please and Thank You
~Sephy
Peace
Love

and
Cookies!

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
~Bill Cosby

"A pessimist is a person who has had to listen to too many optimists."
~Don Marquis

Sephiraph
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm

I will have my chara up shortly.
I just have a few images to find for her but yea.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Incidentally, I chose scorpio as sign and already submitted him.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Wah >.< again another good roleplay. Though it oddly enough reminds me of a manga i read about. the zodiac group and the leo is the main male. Anyways, i would totally join but seeing how busy i am- well you know what i mean, I dont want to bring this down. So ill wait and see :DDD if its full by friday, ill wish you luck~
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Lady you can have it

And Sephi up to u bud either is fine.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Since we have a good bit of characters and were about to go off the newest roleplays list I think Im gonna start soon

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sephiraph on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Okeydokey.

I'm quite ready. ^-^

You give the word and I will begin furiously typing the story of Naomi among the world of "Zodiac Fighters"!

;)

~Sephy

Sephiraph
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!