Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jewel Princess

Jewel Princess

a part of “Jewel Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Kirrah Shay is the only one alive that can destroy demon jewels. The problem is she can't control the power. She's being hunted down by the enemy, and used by those who would call themselves friends. However, things are about to get very dangerous...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jewel Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jewel Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:36 am

Fool, for it is you who dared challenge me and my divine right to rule within mine own fort!! In the name of Phoenix The Almighty, and the great Purple, I do declare you an enemy of the state! Take thyself and such guttural language from my courtroom, or taste the relentless steel of a blade you yourself cannot sufficiently defend against! Such naive statements are only but expected from worthless knaves like yourself, skill paralleling such, for it is through such a vulgar utilization of our language that the true character of ones self doth make itself known! Utterly deplorable! Intelligence be all but lost, social grace trumped and now here before my stands a barbarian whom has sought refuge within something not worthy enough to be called a man! The time spent combating such an unworthy foe who would surely use experience with a lower standard of comprehension to collapse me to his level is wasted, and thus I would not even think naturally of running through your gullet, for fear that perhaps the plague of ineptitude leak out and infect me! Yet even so, it is my duty to face such challenges, despite the repercussions! Phoenix protect, and grant you passage into the depths of hell, or to purgatory go, and forever be trapped!
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:50 am

You are the fool...I banish thy foolish language, child, for you know not who you are dealing with, boy! You have awakened Anton, and therefore Green! You may try to send me to the depths of hell or purgatory, but you will fail, sir...*Closes eyes* You know not what you have done...*Opens eyes, one pure green, the other gold* Come at me, you dolt, for your death awaits! *Places right hand on left arm, revealing the dragon mark now glowing on it and sending a burst of light out, making my teeth sharpen into points and scales form across my body* Are you sure you want to challenge the power of Anton? *Claws now sprout, forming deadly weapons and sending blades wherever I want across my body* This is your last chance, sir! Surrender, and I will show mercy! *Energy sparks across my body and around me, green and gold mixed together and ready to be launched at a single thought*
War strikes as a lighting bolt, always swift and deadly...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ebon15
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am

Dost though think for a moment that I would back down simply because ye hast altered thine's physical appearance?! Bah! The power of Anton is no match for Phoenix, and thus I do call upon the divine god, to grant me the strength to overcome this hindrance to my reign! Let it be known that on this day, Purple and nobility, royalty and indisputable rights of superiority hath once more minced the futile efforts of Green, the color of the grass we in the hierarchy doth tread upon! *Closes my own eyes, collecting my energy as purple flames flare up around me, licking at my clothes but simply attaching and not burning, the heat more intense than that of a blue flame or star* One should always know their place, and peasants must always remain below that of we whom govern ye. *Opens my eyes, glowing purple.* Tremble as you look upon the destruction of your own self, too stubborn to realize something so blatantly obvious, mind cluttered with delusions of grandeur, brought upon by the preachings of such a lowly kind whom cannot even begin to comprehend the powers I possess! Play not with fire, challenge not the man who remains just that, even when embodied by the gods! Those who turn into such lowly creatures through the infestation of their own deity are truly disgusting, and tis but only goes to show you how inhuman they truly are! How below human, they are!

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:33 am

*Squeel!* AAHHH! There's a bit of Monty Python and The Holy Grail going on in here!!!! I knew you guys were awesome! :D Muahahahahahahaha.

I'm back and I'll try to post tomorrow ;) Thanks for keeping things lively guys! G'night :D
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 pm

*The power suddenly fades as I quickly throw my weapons off to the side, coughing as if nothing happened and beginning to whistle nonchalantly* OHHH QAIDA! Welcome back. :) I've kept things in order... Nope, everything was just fine. No trouble at all. ... *Innocent smile*

I await your post. :)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

*I appear at Centi's side, smiling innocently, the energy vanishing immediately* Yes...Everything was fine :D *Elbows Centi* What my windbag of a comrade meant to say was, there was absolutely no reason at all to be worried about the "Fort"

Looking forward to the post :D

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:00 am

You guys are funny :D Alright!! I have not forgotten about JP, trust me. I'm currently balancing four RP's at the moment and two of them are taking a lot of my time and writing ;) So I'm a little bit worn out and I can't think properly for this one at the moment. However, I plan to have something soon for you guys!!! I do apologize and I hope you can bear with me.

If you two happen to come upon any ideas whilst waiting, please feel free to post!! (please don't wait for me, besides, the more you all post the easier it'll be for me to come up with a response :P) So!! With that said, I hope to have something by this weekend. Thanks guys :D You're awesome!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I blame Ebon for anything that may or may not have been harmed in this OOC. As far as IC, hell it was all me n' Talazar. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I may post later. :) I'm feeling cynical.. Hehehe

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

I take full responsibility :D

I have an idea forming, but still have to put it together, and will try to do so shortly :)

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Muahahahahahahah!!!! Finally I posted!!! Woot! Alright, hope that's satisfactory for you guys ;) Enjoy! I look forward to more posts :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Centi has ideas to come... Ohhhhhhhh they're perfect. Hehehe :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 pm

I can't wait for your perfect ideas Centi :D hehehehehe Looking forward to what you have in mind ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Realization x10 ---

I just knocked out both my characters, so I won't be doing any perfect ideas too soon. xD SOMEONE SLAP AELIANUS AWAKE! -- I'd say do that to Talazar, but he'd strangle anyone who touched him as soon as he was conscious, wounds or not. :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 am

Hehehe, SIR, I SLAPPEH YOU!! AWAKEN!!! *Runs away* :P

Anyway I posted...my idea had an aneurysm so yeah :P I am trying to piece it back together, but there you go :D

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am

NIRA: Talazar, where's Drogoth? (not that she'd care too much xD)

TALAZAR: *With red mark on side of face* He's at supper...

BA DUM TSSHHHH!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

*Drogoth walks in dragging a coffin*

DROGOTH: I came back to haunt you forever. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 am

You can't haunt a reaper you stupid bastard! xD

--- And because those two lines were read with an English accent and immediately a connection was made ---

"LOOK YOU STUPID BASTARD, YOU'VE GOT NO ARMS LEFT!"

"Yes I have!"

"LOOK!"

"Tis a flesh wound!"

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 am

IF I CANNOT HAUNT YOU, I WILL RESORT TO MORE DIRECT METHODS xD

You say I am at supper? WELL...

Not where he eats, but where he is eaten: a certain convocation of politic worms are e'en at him. Your worm is your only emperor for diet: we fat all creatures else to fat us, and we fat ourselves for maggots: your fat king and your lean beggar is but variable service, two dishes, but to one table: that's the end.

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

YOU WISH TO ENGAGE ME IN A BATTLE OF SHAKESPEAREAN QUOTES, SIR?!

O, from this time forth,
My thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 am

That's...not even the whole thing xD

I BELIEVE YE LOOKEST FOR THAT, SIR!

How all occasions do inform against me, And spur my dull revenge! What is a man,
If his chief good and market of his time Be but to sleep and feed? a beast, no more. Sure, he that made us with such large discourse, Looking before and after, gave us not That capability and god-like reason To fust in us unused. Now, whether it be Bestial oblivion, or some craven scruple Of thinking too precisely on the event, A thought which, quarter'd, hath but one part wisdom And ever three parts coward, I do not know Why yet I live to say 'This thing's to do;' Sith I have cause and will and strength and means To do't. Examples gross as earth exhort me: Witness this army of such mass and charge Led by a delicate and tender prince, Whose spirit with divine ambition puff'd Makes mouths at the invisible event, Exposing what is mortal and unsure To all that fortune, death and danger dare, Even for an egg-shell. Rightly to be great Is not to stir without great argument, But greatly to find quarrel in a straw When honour's at the stake. How stand I then, That have a father kill'd, a mother stain'd, Excitements of my reason and my blood, And let all sleep? while, to my shame, I see The imminent death of twenty thousand men, That, for a fantasy and trick of fame, Go to their graves like beds, fight for a plot Whereon the numbers cannot try the cause, Which is not tomb enough and continent To hide the slain? O, from this time forth, My thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth!

ebon15
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!